The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, more points should be given to answers with 3,4 or more sentences. What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
[quote]I think, more points should be given to answers with 3,4 or more sentences. What's your opinion? [/quote]

The criteria should not be just the number of sentences but the content, its quality and relevance to the topic being discussed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The criteria should not be just the number of sentences but the content, its quality and relevance to the topic being discussed.[/quote]

No please don't do that, in that case I am not sure most of us would get any points. What happened to your plan to start a few threads with no deviations allowed. When will you commence them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]I think, more points should be given to answers with 3,4 or more sentences. What's your opinion?

The criteria should not be just the number of sentences but the content, its quality and relevance to the topic being discussed.[/quote]

I am saying.....answers both with "Thank you, want some more, nice information" and good content posts get same points. So, users can use such methods to get quick points without much effort.....
i.e.Hard work and less work are treated as same......giving same points. But if point giving methods are iterated to give more point credits to good and relevant answers, more users will concentrate on content along with number of posts. What you say?

Meera sandhu
[quote]I am saying.....answers both with "Thank you, want some more, nice information" and good content posts get same points. So, users can use such methods to get quick points without much effort.....
i.e.Hard work and less work are treated as same......giving same points. But if point giving methods are iterated to give more point credits to good and relevant answers, more users will concentrate on content along with number of posts. What you say?[/quote]
Nice idea and new thread creation point should be given to increase the interest of forums.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I am saying.....answers both with "Thank you, want some more, nice information" and good content posts get same points. So, users can use such methods to get quick points without much effort.....
i.e.Hard work and less work are treated as same......giving same points. But if point giving methods are iterated to give more point credits to good and relevant answers, more users will concentrate on content along with number of posts. What you say?

Nice idea and new thread creation point should be given to increase the interest of forums.[/quote]

But no one is agreeing with me...I don't know.
Just clicking a page can gain 1 point without any effort. Yet, initiating a new thread even doesn't deserve 1 point. I don't know

Meera sandhu
I don't think increasing number of characters in the post would increase quality of post :) .Sometime one liner response can be of good quality it all depends on what someone writes. :)

But as per my experience most of the sites do have the criteria that people have to write at least 2~3 sentences to get benefits and may be boddunan can start it but of course it will effect participation. :)
The return back of Sandhya forums became bright now it is quite interesting.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The return back of Sandhya forums became bright now it is quite interesting.

But i want a dozen of soldiers to complete my gang :P

Meera sandhu
Yes we need more people to participate in forums to earn more revenue sharing as well as knowledge.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.