The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lolit said correctly.No need of extra words to answer correctly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
well yea lohit some answers are better said short but then just leaving things as they are now will not help either , right?...but long answers will also not be wrong..but i guess some new solution is required then
I suggest that the system of automatic credit of five points be replaced by a review of weekly performance and assignment of points and cash similar to that for articles. This will ensure improvement in forum posts/ threads.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I suggest that the system of automatic credit of five points be replaced by a review of weekly performance and assignment of points and cash similar to that for articles. This will ensure improvement in forum posts/ threads.

its a nice idea but i think if the crediting of points is done on weekly basis then the level of participation might fall.
but certainly worth a try.

its a nice idea but i think if the crediting of points is done on weekly basis then the level of participation might fall.
but certainly worth a try.

Very time consuming process. Won't work.
Gulshanji has given nice idea but I think Lohit is right that this is a time consuming process.
I think weekly review of the performance really wont work.But review of monthly performance may work.
I think weekly review of the performance really wont work.But review of monthly performance may work.

As weekly review itself takes too much time and if monthly then it consumes even more time. I don't think both won't work.

Vinu

I am pulling this old thread from past for discussion. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes by doing so you can definitely improve the quality of forums in boddunan. But the number of posts in the forums will get decreased.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.