The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we need more people to participate in forums to earn more revenue sharing as well as knowledge.

More fun brings more people to action :evil:

Meera sandhu
But where is Anand and Sanjeev where they left today they missed forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am here Sasi from last two days i have been busy with some offline work :( but trying to be here whenever i get time. :)

Yes we need more active people here to have more fun and that is the only way to attract people here on the forums. :)

I am here Sasi from last two days i have been busy with some offline work :( but trying to be here whenever i get time. :)

Yes we need more active people here to have more fun and that is the only way to attract people here on the forums. :)

More people online means.....more responses and fun

Meera sandhu
Yes we need more people to participate in forums to earn more revenue sharing as well as knowledge.

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away. :)

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away. :)

Yes, it took more time to reach that 10,000 mark. But after that, 35 members registered quickly. Isn't it?
One or two just peeped into forums.
I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums :side:

Meera sandhu

Yes, it took more time to reach that 10,000 mark. But after that, 35 members registered quickly. Isn't it?
I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums :side:

May be they know about the forums but are not finding interest in it. :sick:
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away.

I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums

May be they know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.
[/quote]

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:
7_4_36_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[/quote]

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Now what, tell me who has written this? Did you allow your kid to post for you? :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away.

I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums

May be they know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Talking sense out of non-sense!! That's brilliant - one day this site is going to be all philosophers' last refuge!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6899]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.