Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I plan to surprise all boddunan member by collecting 3000+ rs in my account.In a very first month........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ayyo...you have already revealed your plan to us.Then how can it remain a surprise.
Yet, all the best. write some nice articles to earn quick money...my free tip for you :P :P

In three day i write 8 article till now i receive 150 from my first 4 article.Today 4 are in row............
I plan to surprise all boddunan member by collecting 3000+ rs in my account.In a very first month........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ayyo...you have already revealed your plan to us.Then how can it remain a surprise.
Yet, all the best. write some nice articles to earn quick money...my free tip for you :P :P

In three day i write 8 article till now i receive 150 from my first 4 article.Today 4 are in row............

thats really awsome congratulations.and all the best too. :)

a.s.

Very good and clap to you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Really nice.
Congrats!!!

Meera sandhu
I and swetha were to met yesterday. But 'time' didn't allow us to do so. :(
If so, it would have been a big surprise

swetha ji is not coming to boddunan site from many days.do you know the reason?
even im not finding kalyani ji and devyani also.when i joined the site many members were here and in between also many members joined but dont know where they all disaapeared. :(

Swetha was at Kerala for her house warming ceremony. Returned yesterday only.
If she returned by train, we would have met. She didn't get tickets and went back by flight

ok that means now in few days we will be able to see her back here on boddunan.

a.s.
I and swetha were to met yesterday. But 'time' didn't allow us to do so. :(
If so, it would have been a big surprise

swetha ji is not coming to boddunan site from many days.do you know the reason?
even im not finding kalyani ji and devyani also.when i joined the site many members were here and in between also many members joined but dont know where they all disaapeared. :(

Swetha was at Kerala for her house warming ceremony. Returned yesterday only.
If she returned by train, we would have met. She didn't get tickets and went back by flight

ok that means now in few days we will be able to see her back here on boddunan.

Nowadays she has a busy schedule too, of course heavy office work

Meera sandhu
I am loosing my interest here ,and don't know how many times I can spent in boddunan.

I am loosing my interest here ,and don't know how many times I can spent in boddunan.

Why?
Am starting many new threads daily. Yet, you are not interested??? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Why?
Am starting many new threads daily. Yet, you are not interested??? :blink: :blink:

This is not the cause.
1_2012-01-28_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Why?

This is not the course.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7393]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.