Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha nice photoes. you how is really looking wonderful. It is like the houses in movies i see.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey all

Thank you for your patience and wishes

Infact i was very busy and yes,according to Sandhya i did not get train tickets :( we were to meet on her birthday....I think i disappointed her much :(

well here is the pics....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7491]}
Pic: road side view of our home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7492]}
Pic: front side view of our home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7493]}
Pic: my grandma,my aunt,mum,dad and me :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7494]}
Pic: Balcony

welcome back swetha ji..
your house is really good.and just like the other two i too liked the balcony of your house.its design is awsome. :) :)

Its architectural grace,surrounding soothing green cover and the very ambience make it awesome! Worth taking pride in!

I agree! Really a beautiful house! Swetha, please post the address, I am going to crash in soon!!! :laugh: :cheer: :woohoo:

I too would consider it a privilege to come even nearer to it!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7532]}

If so, why can't you pay a visit to Thrissur too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Swetha nice photoes. you how is really looking wonderful. It is like the houses in movies i see.

I doubt all our bad eyes will fall on her home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swetha, take care of your home. Why can't you buy some UV glass for it, to prevent our bad eyes :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: ??
36_5_11_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Swetha, take care of your home. Why can't you buy some UV glass for it, to prevent our bad eyes :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: ??

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7534]}
[quote]

Let's combine forces and crash in together, that way Swetha won't be able to turn us away!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :evil:[/quote]

Quite an idea! All 10K plus - in a procession making its way to Swetha's Grand mansion!

No, sincere appreciations do not cast evil spells! It only creates a positive field around it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]

Let's combine forces and crash in together, that way Swetha won't be able to turn us away!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :evil:

Quite an idea! All 10K plus - in a procession making its way to Swetha's Grand mansion![/quote]

That would scare her away!!! I am afraid we would walk in on an empty house then!! :laugh:
000203F2_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]

Let's combine forces and crash in together, that way Swetha won't be able to turn us away!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :evil:

Quite an idea! All 10K plus - in a procession making its way to Swetha's Grand mansion!

That would scare her away!!! I am afraid we would walk in on an empty house then!! :laugh:[/quote]

How that can be helped? If memory serves me right she invited all 10K plus to her home!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7536]}
Ah ha....

Swetha Shenoy
Now you know you mustnt have turned away my invitation!!!

It was an open invitation!

Speaking of the bad eye, when boddunan is my family why would my family keep a bad eye on the house? family members dont keep a bad eye on own family! right?
36_1_28_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.