Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes...Let it be surprise :P... Ha ha.. But I guess you already know that. HA ha
no anand seriously i don't of whom you are talking about?;>i have lots of online friends but nobody gave me such surprise.few friends from mylot like jlyn,khare,suny and you are the closest ones and i do talk to them online apart from the social sites.:)
Yes...Let it be surprise :P... Ha ha.. But I guess you already know that. HA ha
no anand seriously i don't of whom you are talking about?;>i have lots of online friends but nobody gave me such surprise.few friends from mylot like jlyn,khare,suny and you are the closest ones and i do talk to them online apart from the social sites.:)
Really I got surprise,but felt very happy.not only me ,my wife also happy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nothing such happened with me ever. Because i dont have anyone's number to call on :( :(

a.s.
Nothing such happened with me ever. Because i dont have anyone's number to call on :( :(

Lets have my number 1234201234. :laugh:

Waiting for your phone.Hope you don't call me now as it won't be a surprise then..hehehe.. :laugh:

Waiting for your phone.Hope you don't call me now as it won't be a surprise then..hehehe.. :laugh:

hello my dear wrong number...a Priyadarshan movie of malayalam.....
Will we get good doze....I am going to dial now...1....2....3......

Meera sandhu
Actually this is good to call each other as we are friends and share our views.
i personally like to talk with all but I hesitate if he/she minds anything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hehehe so you tried it so what is said? :P

123 is the STD code my dear. :laugh:

But we want STD code... I have dialed just now. Ask your wife...she has picked up the phone

Meera sandhu

But we want STD code... I have dialed just now. Ask your wife...she has picked up the phone

Lie lie lie she does not pick my phone even she does not pick her phones. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.