Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
today only i was discussing about kalysni ji and devyani and here they are.quite surprising. :)

a.s.
And what were the references of your discussion about? I hope you were looking for some guidelines from KalyaniG

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

no-no its not that you can turn back a page and see what i was discussing actually last month i was not active and from 1st of june im active but i havent seen kalyani ji and devyani and swetha ji online from a long time so i was asking the reason for their absence.

a.s.
I plan to surprise all boddunan member by collecting 3000+ rs in my account.In a very first month........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ayyo...you have already revealed your plan to us.Then how can it remain a surprise.
Yet, all the best. write some nice articles to earn quick money...my free tip for you :P :P

In three day i write 8 article till now i receive 150 from my first 4 article.Today 4 are in row............

I read your articles that were nice keep on writing you will earn better. :)
today only i was discussing about kalysni ji and devyani and here they are.quite surprising. :)

Kalyani comes online frequently....but Devayani not seen nowadays :blink:
So it's surprising :woohoo: :evil:
roadsideview.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
frontviewfromsmallgate.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Photo0128.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
rightsidebalconysitout.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Hey all

Thank you for your patience and wishes

Infact i was very busy and yes,according to Sandhya i did not get train tickets :( we were to meet on her birthday....I think i disappointed her much :(

well here is the pics....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7491]}
Pic: road side view of our home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7492]}
Pic: front side view of our home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7493]}
Pic: my grandma,my aunt,mum,dad and me :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7494]}
Pic: Balcony

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
do you want me to upload more pics?

Infact my house is looking like a mini bunglow. I was totally taken aback seeing my house; that is because the quarter of my life I have spent in small apartments (we have shifted 7 apartments so far since my birth)

One thing is, this is the dream of my parents....they saved all their earnings for this house.....so i am happy for that!

So i hope u like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
do you want me to upload more pics?

Infact my house is looking like a mini bunglow. I was totally taken aback seeing my house; that is because the quarter of my life I have spent in small apartments (we have shifted 7 apartments so far since my birth)

One thing is, this is the dream of my parents....they saved all their earnings for this house.....so i am happy for that!

So i hope u like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I liked it a lot...in a midst of coconut trees...really a Kerala house in Kerala style. I really loved its balcony.
Why can't you upload a few pictures of 'palukaachal'(milk boiling) and Ganapathi pooja

Meera sandhu
swetha ji, you house is really fantastic and its looking great.. i love your house balcony with full view of garden. post some more pictures. :woohoo: :)

Vinu
Kanna..
wait for my surprising call!!
It may reach you any moment I become the empress!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.