The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok I understood soon you will see that flower more and more active in forums with more points :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ok I understood soon you will see that flower more and more active in forums with more points :)

Yes..
Nowadays am really missing that yellow flower of friendship in forums :)

Meera sandhu
And what abut me is anybody missing me? :evil:

I am also not being that much active here and that is the reason my chances of becoming an emperor are diminishing. :laugh:
and what about me?nobody is missing this little baby :( :( :( :( :sick:

this coming month i will be active and i want to write more articles.

a.s.

I think this month you remained busy with the studies so we did not see you much here.Hope this month you will be seen more here. :)

I think this month you remained busy with the studies so we did not see you much here.Hope this month you will be seen more here. :)

yes i was busy with my studies this month and also with household works as my mother's health was not good..but no one missed me here.. :( :( :( :(

a.s.

yes i was busy with my studies this month and also with household works as my mother's health was not good..but no one missed me here.. :( :( :( :(

No i missed you a lot. :) Hope this time you won't give a chance to miss you baby. :laugh:

No i missed you a lot. :) Hope this time you won't give a chance to miss you baby. :laugh:

in july and august i might be busy because of my exams and admission procedure etc but not in this month.. :)

a.s.

in july and august i might be busy because of my exams and admission procedure etc but not in this month.. :)

Ok lets see but online sites are really a great way to earn something. :)
Hey sandhya u hav a chance to become an emperor.
I think u nd sarala are in competition.
Let's wait for this surprise.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.