The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, I have reached the last lap towards the emperor throne. Hoping I x=can get it in 1 week. If so, I will be completing it in 5 months...a new record!!!!!! ha ha

Rocking performance.

If am able to complete it within June 10, then it will be a record of five months :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes sandhya go on you have still 8 days reaming................ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Today, I have reached the last lap towards the emperor throne. Hoping I x=can get it in 1 week. If so, I will be completing it in 5 months...a new record!!!!!! ha ha

Rocking performance.

If am able to complete it within June 10, then it will be a record of five months :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes sandhya go on you have still 8 days reaming................ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

now you can do it before 10 as from tomorrow your daughter will be in school so you will get more time i guess.

a.s.
Yes as she is concentrating more on articles than forums to earn some fast money.

This could be reason. Articles give cash and points but forum posts are not increased. Thus, Sarala may lose the race for 'emperor' to Sandhya Rani.

But she will be winning 'cash' credits :P :P
So, she is going to be the ultimate winner :woohoo: :woohoo:

Absolutely cash is what matters and Sarala is going to be ultimate winner then. :whistle:

But may be she will not win in the race to become an emperor. :laugh:

Sanjeev,
Have you read my post written for you?
By June 10, it will only be 5 months, not 6

Yes i read it .It will be great work by you if you achieve it in months. No one can do it so fast. :whistle:
I think you can also do it but you have no time. I can see you have become slower in last few days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya is very near to the 10000 posts only she is having opportunity to achieve this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya is very near to the 10000 posts only she is having opportunity to achieve this one.

I want to reach there within 1 week. It's my present target. Let me see if you help me with your quick responses :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I think you can also do it but you have no time. I can see you have become slower in last few days.

Yes from last few days i am being much online due to my net connection which did not work yesterday. I have just complained about it hope it settles in 1~2 days.But being an emperor in 5 months is like impossible for me.Suny i wish you could do it i know you can break the record. :whistle:

I want to reach there within 1 week. It's my present target. Let me see if you help me with your quick responses :P :P :P

That's an awesome achievement, Sandhya!! Great going!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

That's an awesome achievement, Sandhya!! Great going!!!

Actually I want help from all of you in the form of quick responses to make it fast. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now am almost there...far behind only by around 550 posts

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.