The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey sandhya u hav a chance to become an emperor.
I think u nd sarala are in competition.
Let's wait for this surprise.

No competition :cheer:

Meera sandhu

why no competition?competition will help in improving the forum also and will motivate others also.

a.s.

why no competition?competition will help in improving the forum also and will motivate others also.

Sarala and Sasi are my best friends here.
So, I will happy if they achieve that target first.

What about Santhosh?
Some days before, I just told in fun that I will overtake him. But it became true :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Meera sandhu

What about Santhosh?
Some days before, I just told in fun that I will overtake him. But it became true :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

see friendship never ends because of competition.in school and colleges we compete with our friends but that never ends our friendship.

a.s.

What about Santhosh?

see friendship never ends because of competition.in school and colleges we compete with our friends but that never ends our friendship.

Ok, let us wait for the ultimate winner....may take less than a month. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev...
Actually a calculation error!!!!
In June 10, it will be 5 months, not 6 months. So, it's sure, I can complete 10,000 within 6 months :cheer:

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev...
In June 10, it will be 5 months, not 6 months. So, it's sure, I can complete 10,000 within 6 months :cheer:

thata too good 10000 within 6months. :) awsome

a.s.
@Sanjeev...

thata too good 10000 within 6months. :) awsome

Let me try :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes as she is concentrating more on articles than forums to earn some fast money.

This could be reason. Articles give cash and points but forum posts are not increased. Thus, Sarala may lose the race for 'emperor' to Sandhya Rani.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I do not see forum postings going down, rather they are on the up as you can see clearly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.