The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes as she is concentrating more on articles than forums to earn some fast money.

This could be reason. Articles give cash and points but forum posts are not increased. Thus, Sarala may lose the race for 'emperor' to Sandhya Rani.

But she will be winning 'cash' credits :P :P
So, she is going to be the ultimate winner :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes as she is concentrating more on articles than forums to earn some fast money.

This could be reason. Articles give cash and points but forum posts are not increased. Thus, Sarala may lose the race for 'emperor' to Sandhya Rani.

The status as 'emperor' depends on number of posts and not points or cash. This is a matter of individual choice. I am also writing less articles but participating more in forum. This is despite the fact that I have already more than 10,000 posts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Absolutely cash is what matters and Sarala is going to be ultimate winner then. :whistle:

But may be she will not win in the race to become an emperor. :laugh:

Absolutely cash is what matters and Sarala is going to be ultimate winner then. :whistle:

But may be she will not win in the race to become an emperor. :laugh:

Sanjeev,
Have you read my post written for you?
By June 10, it will only be 5 months, not 6

Meera sandhu
Today, I have reached the last lap towards the emperor throne. Hoping I x=can get it in 1 week. If so, I will be completing it in 5 months...a new record!!!!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
Today, I have reached the last lap towards the emperor throne. Hoping I x=can get it in 1 week. If so, I will be completing it in 5 months...a new record!!!!!! ha ha

Rocking performance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Rocking performance.

If am able to complete it within June 10, then it will be a record of five months :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I have a name in my mind who will be next empress but i will comeup with the name while time to congratulate, not before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by looking the performance i have only one name in my mind and that ofcourse your name di.. :)

a.s.
by looking the performance i have only one name in my mind and that ofcourse your name di.. :)

Now I also feel so.
Sarala and Sasi are busy with their articles and Santhosh, not in a mood to compete with me :evil: :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.