Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think 10-15 per article is minimum .This is average.It should be increased.

You can submit only five articles per day. Thus, in a month, total articles may be 150. You earn cash as well as points on these. I think that normally, one cannot write more than five articles in a day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My happiest moment is when I received my first cheque.One friend said that all are fake and at that moment peon gave that.I was happy to say then this is a genuine site and I requested him to join.

That's what I told.....

I was also very happy when I got both my cheques together.

Meera sandhu

You can submit only five articles per day. Thus, in a month, total articles may be 150. You earn cash as well as points on these. I think that normally, one cannot write more than five articles in a day.

If we are writing quality articles, it may take 2-3 days to complete 1.

Meera sandhu

If we are writing quality articles, it may take 2-3 days to complete 1.

You have already given some quality articles and good cash credited.Hope we will get some in future also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

No Gulshan ji we can see sunny here as he write min 20 articles per day in other sites also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No Gulshan ji we can see sunny here as he write min 20 articles per day in other sites also.

20 articles in any site is not so easy.
Well done suni,carry on.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
20 articles within a day is really tough job. I cant able to write even a single article a day. Great job done sunil jee. :)

Vinu

Yes he writes many articles on different sites.I think he devotes most of his tie being online moreover writting is his hobby and need. :)
That depends up on number of words we write. the article is of 300 words means we can write 20. it is very easy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That depends up on number of words we write. the article is of 300 words means we can write 20. it is very easy

:blink: :blink: :blink: for 300 words we get 20RS. :blink: :blink: :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.