Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My happiest moment was today itself when my points exceeded 80,000 and articles remuneration exceeded Rs. 1,000/-.

1000 rs for this month only or an year???

Meera sandhu
My happiest moment was today itself when my points exceeded 80,000 and articles remuneration exceeded Rs. 1,000/-.

1000 rs for this month only or an year???

I think its since he joined Boddunan. :blink:

That is great Gulshan! Many warm congratulations to you for these achievements. Reaching rs 1000 only for articles is really very great!! :)

Really- Mine has crossed 2300/ in articles section today. I hope to cross 2350/ in this particular section soon. :) Hope editors would give me better ranks. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is great Gulshan! Many warm congratulations to you for these achievements. Reaching rs 1000 only for articles is really very great!! :)

Really- Mine has crossed 2300/ in articles section today. I hope to cross 2350/ in this particular section soon. :) Hope editors would give me better ranks. :cheer:

Suny that's great you are hard worker as you write many articles here. :) I have just earned 300 Rs from articles section. :evil:
What is editor ranking????

Meera sandhu
What is editor ranking????

May be he is asking for more cash. :woohoo: but that's admin job.. :woohoo:

Gulshan ji, congrats for your achievement. Getting 1,000 rs from article itself is a great thing. :cheer:

Vinu
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
My happiest moment was today itself when my points exceeded 80,000 and articles remuneration exceeded Rs. 1,000/-.[/quote]
Sir congratulation to you sir and you are a pillar of boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
remuneration means what? Is those cashcredit of his articles he telling about?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

remuneration means what? Is those cashcredit of his articles he telling about?

Right. This is cash credit. Now my cash credit for articles exceed Rs. 1,000/-. Remuneration means income for doing something.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.