The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fortunately, I like my all teachers. But In primary, My class Teacher Mrs. Shweta Rane is very closed to my heart. She is very kind and helpful.

Be positive
MCA I did it in college, not open university....but no teacher was so close to heart. But we students really liked our HOD, Jaisingh Sir.
MBA I did it in IGNOU....
Where am I going to IGNOU classes... :silly:
Full time cut classes and wander whole TVM city with my fiancee...... :laugh: :laugh:
I just joined the course that time.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I know how you manage so much love and related topics. This is all due to your MBA in love affairs. A new branch added to this particular degree after all we need some love gurus too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In every stage of my studies there are some one or the other favorite teacher to me
so In my 8th class, sreedevi mam. she is a biology teacher. If she once teaches us subject, we won't forget it. there will be no necessary to take book before exams. and in 9th class srinivas sir. He is our maths sir. He used to teach maths very well. He has a great credit for my maths marks in tenth. I am a very poor in maths. He only guided me which questions are important and how to prepare, and finally i scored 70 marks. He is a well decent person.
In my intermediate, there is english mam, she teaches english in such a way there is no need to refer the subject again.

and in my engineering, sharekhan sir. He looks so smart and hand some. All girls used to follow him and even they are very crazy about him. But he is some thing like women hater. I used to admire him for his pain of teaching. He always want his students to compulsoryly pass the exam. Once in my first year engineering, he took lab exam of 6 hours. as he want everyone to pass the lab exam. He just gave the question and asked us to try it on the computer and get the output. He may be harsh with the students but his motto is really appreciable. On that year, in other computer departments many have failed, but the students of him have all passed with good marks. Recently I saw him in mall, but he didnt recognize me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

MCA I did it in college, not open university....but no teacher was so close to heart. But we students really liked our HOD, Jaisingh Sir.
MBA I did it in IGNOU....
Where am I going to IGNOU classes... :silly:
Full time cut classes and wander whole TVM city with my fiancee...... :laugh: :laugh:
I just joined the course that time.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I know how you manage so much love and related topics. This is all due to your MBA in love affairs. A new branch added to this particular degree after all we need some love gurus too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Better you ask my hubby :cheer:
Afterall he was wandering with me on every Sunday......the only day which his bank allowed him to rest :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
When I was in college I love my Resource studies teacher.Who are very loving and caring to all the students.She was also very sweet nature.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i worked as teacher in two schools....first time as a computer instructor in lab and second time (for 1 year) as a full time teacher. At first I handled primary and UP students. Later I got promoted to High school and Higher secondary.
If you ask those Higher secondary students, who is your favorite teacher, of course they will give my name :woohoo: :woohoo: . I was a friend more than a teacher to them. I even invited those plus 2 students for my marriage one year later...many of them attended. I really love those kids. Now, they may have completed their Engineering or degree courses. Yet I feel all are my children. That's the invisible bond between a teacher and students.
But one thing I have to tell, it's very difficult to control a whole class. :laugh: :laugh:

A few months after I joined the school, after teaching LP/UP students of class strength 60, I really lost my voice. :unsure: :unsure:
But high school and higher secondary was a dream land..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i worked as teacher in two schools....first time as a computer instructor in lab and second time (for 1 year) as a full time teacher. At first I handled primary and UP students. Later I got promoted to High school and Higher secondary.
If you ask those Higher secondary students, who is your favorite teacher, of course they will give my name :woohoo: :woohoo: . I was a friend more than a teacher to them. I even invited those plus 2 students for my marriage one year later...many of them attended. I really love those kids. Now, they may have completed their Engineering or degree courses. Yet I feel all are my children. That's the invisible bond between a teacher and students.
But one thing I have to tell, it's very difficult to control a whole class. :laugh: :laugh:

A few months after I joined the school, after teaching LP/UP students of class strength 60, I really lost my voice. :unsure: :unsure:

Kids like friendly teachers more then others. You surely earned a lot of admirers. :)

Live in the present :)

Kids like friendly teachers more then others. You surely earned a lot of admirers. :)

In Boddunan also, i have earned a lot of friends :) :)

Meera sandhu
sixth standard class teacher and tenth standard mathematics teachers are my favourite. :cheer: :cheer:
evening1_2012-09-06.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mother Nature was, is and will be my all-time favorite! She is always blinking with all kinds of lessons!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8629]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.