The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me ask in this thread also...
How many of you have worked as teacher before...either school or college?
I have worked in 2 schools before my marriage as computer teacher.

i have never worked in any school as a teacher but I served as seminars/training manager of my company where I had the opportunity to train some of the newbies to come to level. Those were short term management courses of 10-15 days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I admire almost all my teachers. My favourite teacher was economics teacher. I like her teaching style. Her teaching made the subject very easy and interesting too.

Now I am a teacher of my kids. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But I love to remain as a student always.Learning has no age burden....

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

No I have never worked as a teacher though I always wanted to be a teacher/professor because i like teaching people. :laugh:

No I have never worked as a teacher though I always wanted to be a teacher/professor because i like teaching people. :laugh:

Actually, I don't like teaching as full time profession. But like to have it as part time...

So, no teacher till now answered this thread :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Actually, I don't like teaching as full time profession. But like to have it as part time...

I think every one is a teacher and a student in his/her own way, you also are a teacher if you teach your own kid/s.

I think every one is a teacher and a student in his/her own way, you also are a teacher if you teach your own kid/s.

Am teaching you people also my philosophical thoughts. Hoping I will pick a follower from here :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Am teaching you people also my philosophical thoughts. Hoping I will pick a follower from here :cheer:

God save those people or should I say your pupils. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes of course..... :laugh: :laugh:

They need not do other karmas to get away from their sins, if become my followers :laugh: :laugh:
Sunil, shall I give you an application form? Would you like to join me? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes of course..... :laugh: :laugh:

They need not do other karmas to get away from their sins, if become my followers :laugh: :laugh:
Sunil, shall I give you an application form? Would you like to join me? :cheer:

What is the stipend and arrangement for boarding and lodging. If these are worth I may consider for the sake of money. :P :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.