Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What's it Ceemji?
Can't understand....idea behind your elephants and martial arts

An intelligent person as you are should not be in any difficulty to comprehend it ! Yea, I am busy learning it in Hyderabad!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh ! Am an intelligent lady? ;)
If an intelligent person has the opinion about me what should I say more? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ceemji.....but still now I can't understand....why are you playing hide and :P :P

seek in forum? :blink: :blink:
Any online investigation going on? :cheer: :cheer:

I prefer playing 'seek' and 'hide'!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just funny? I thought you would find it as 'funniest'!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
So, now it's sure you are playing 'seek' and 'hide' in forums...
For the past 1 month i was busy with articles....now onwards busy with blogs....
Now onwards I will play the same game....just wait and see.......

Meera sandhu
Ceemji..i found this thread from a heap of threads..
give me answer

Meera sandhu
give me answer

There are some questions which are better questioned than answered!! :P :P :P :P :P
give me answer

There are some questions which are better questioned than answered!! :P :P :P :P :P

what are those questions? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
give me answer

what are those questions? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil:

The only one you asked! Why was it asked in the first place? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Ceemji, have you determined that you won't add smileys to your post anymore?
Ceemji without smileys is something like salt without pepper

Meera sandhu
Oh that good decision Sandhya.. then do it immediately but you dont get invisible in the process... :woohoo: :lol:

Rajani, No she won't become invisible, that is something she can never be! :laugh:

And I am glad you decided to put an appearance after such a long time, I missed you during the recent contests!

Glad to know someone missed me.. Even if I wish I cannt be like Sandhya by visiting the site everyday..
Ceemji, have you determined that you won't add smileys to your post anymore?
Ceemji without smileys is something like salt without pepper

Well said Sandhya... he is the inventor of smileys in Boddunan.. so we all miss those smileys... :(
Oh that good decision Sandhya.. then do it immediately but you dont get invisible in the process... :woohoo: :lol:

Rajani, No she won't become invisible, that is something she can never be! :laugh:

And I am glad you decided to put an appearance after such a long time, I missed you during the recent contests!

Glad to know someone missed me.. Even if I wish I cannt be like Sandhya by visiting the site everyday..

I too missed you dear, not only Kalyani.
I have a list of all active members in this list :cheer:
Now I miss Abid and Kumaresh most...
Abid is busy with football and scouts :S :S :S
No idea about Kumaresh :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.