Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I am too busy on different fronts but sparing enough time for boddunan. I have stopped many other online activities to adjust with my new assignments but I find enough time for this site.

One can strike a balance between other jobs and Boddunan as you are doing.

Even I am trying to balance Boddunan with my job and try to be here whenever I get a chance even I also have stopped being on other sites. :blink:

That helps.Its a question of time management and identifying your priorities. If necessary get up an hour earlier or minimize some of your 'Time wasters like Phone chatting and TV viewing.

That's right sir its all about managing time and those who know how to manage their time utilize their time more effectively than those who don't know about managing time. :blink:

But the fact is I am concentrating more on boddunan these days as I have almost stopped working online on other sites.

That's what I call 'knowing one's priorities.' Whatever may be the reason, you came to a conclusion that Boddunan deserves a lion's share of your valuable time.

The only problem with me is I have no time for writing articles these days that takes lot of researching and fact finding. I have stopped my clients for the time being.

I concentrate on only ONE and giving the best results instead of running after 100 things which are unproductive. Here i have only Boddunan and offline works. That's my policy.

Even I think this is the best thing one should do. Its better to concentrate on one thing at a time. :)

Although you have positive and negative both effects depending on a particular thing, and we all know that. It's good to be focussed but multitasking brings best results.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It all depends on person to person for me one job at a time works well. :blink:
Even I am too busy on different fronts but sparing enough time for boddunan. I have stopped many other online activities to adjust with my new assignments but I find enough time for this site.

Even I am trying to balance Boddunan with my job and try to be here whenever I get a chance even I also have stopped being on other sites. :blink:

That helps.Its a question of time management and identifying your priorities. If necessary get up an hour earlier or minimize some of your 'Time wasters like Phone chatting and TV viewing.

That's right sir its all about managing time and those who know how to manage their time utilize their time more effectively than those who don't know about managing time. :blink:

But the fact is I am concentrating more on boddunan these days as I have almost stopped working online on other sites.

That's what I call 'knowing one's priorities.' Whatever may be the reason, you came to a conclusion that Boddunan deserves a lion's share of your valuable time.

The only problem with me is I have no time for writing articles these days that takes lot of researching and fact finding. I have stopped my clients for the time being.

I concentrate on only ONE and giving the best results instead of running after 100 things which are unproductive. Here i have only Boddunan and offline works. That's my policy.

Even I think this is the best thing one should do. Its better to concentrate on one thing at a time. :)

Although you have positive and negative both effects depending on a particular thing, and we all know that. It's good to be focussed but multitasking brings best results.

Self development experts in one voice all over the world agreed that if one wishes to get the best results, Multitasking is the first thing to be discarded.

Self development experts in one voice all over the world agreed that if one wishes to get the best results, Multitasking is the first thing to be discarded.

Do you know, why women get preference over men in jobs these days- because they are good at multitasking.

Do you know, why women get preference over men in jobs these days- because they are good at multitasking.

Yes women are good at multi tasking. Question is, are they result oriented?

If they can yield good results,then they are far superior. If not its mere waste.

If they can yield good results,then they are far superior. If not its mere waste.

Whoever does the job we expect good results. For good results multitasking has to be avoided to maintain focus.

Whoever does the job we expect good results. For good results multitasking has to be avoided to maintain focus.

I dont think so. There are lot of people who does multi-tasking with best possible outcome in each of them. It just a question of their ability.
Women are not only good at multitasking but they stay away from activities which distract their attention. They keep focused on tasks in hand therefore prove better workers for their organization.

I dont think so. There are lot of people who does multi-tasking with best possible outcome in each of them. It just a question of their ability.

Multi tasking is possible for identical jobs. Here also one has to follow certain pattern or procedure. We also indulge in multi tasking on Boddunan by writing articles, discussing on forums, reading articles and in case of moderators and editors- editing articles, deleting spam posts etc. But here also you have to follow a sequence. Personally, I first edit articles, then go to forum, then Question section. If mean time some off line work comes, I just move to that. However at any moment, you must be concentrated on a single item only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.