Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

AMITKK is the Best digital marketing company in Gurgaon with a splendid track record in the last 10+ years. They are highly result-oriented with clear communication and work...
I had a friend that means, but the first friends were no longer in a big company  From the time Edge Eclark used to work, friends were coyly type then somehow the...
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (Basic Difference) Introduction:- It is known to us that the practice of leadership and management helps an individual to achieve success in life....
why still many backward even provided reservations, only Cream layer utilizing repeatedly
THE PATH LESS TRAVELLED A narrow path encompasses infinite perplexities. It is often considered as a journey of numerous quagmires. Such a path carries with it a taboo of...
Srinivasa Ramanujan It's a tale from the annals of mathematics. G. H. Hardy, an English mathematician, got a bizarre letter from an anonymous clerk in Madras, India, in 1913....
क्रोध, ताव या गुस्सा एक ऐसी भावना है जिसकी उपज भय या झूठ से हो सकती है। यह मानव के लिए हानिकारक है हृदय की गति को बढ़ा देता है। दुनिया में झूठ भी दो तरह का होता है- एक वह जो...
It is generally believed that words beginning with 'an' should be used before words begininning with vowels a,e,i,o,u. But we cannot use an before words 'University', 'one rupee...
        >  Brighton will put a £20m for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard, the new manager of Celtic is not standing with the players who is...
  Stock market basics you must be wondering about what the heck is stock market and how are we suppose to invest in the stocks of various companies? So don’t worry I’ll...
  5 Types Of Writs |Constitution |Remedies|Article 32 and article 226  Suppose this is your private property BUT -To protect that property, you are not allowed to...
A-Woman has vital role in worldwide society for reduce foolishness and repulsion intelligence. B-Woman is mother of society. C-Society consists of positive intelligent,...
    What is Marital rape ? What is section 9 of Hindu Marriage act 1955 ? What will be happen if a married man or women wants to get divorce form his/her spouse...
I am trying to post articles on Boddunan, but my articles are not getting saved. Is Boddunan still accepting articles right now?
Python is an interpreted high-stage general-cause programming language. Python's layout philosophy emphasizes code clarity with its incredible use of tremendous indentation. Its...
While I'm posting on the thread, "Yoga good for heart", the power went off. After the power resumed, I found three postings one after another. I know this is against the rules....
Green Islands Apparel is specifically designed and inspired by the Cape Verdean culture, diversity, and beauty. We strive to provide stylish designs and premium quality fabric to...
   "God's Protocol Of Unanimity" I want to make you guys think, ' why the all species present on the mother earth have unanimity in life-Cycle phases? ' On...
The onset of cryptocurrency and the digitization of money has brought a massive revolution worldwide. The decentralization of things made the buyer and seller communicate with...
Money earning has served as a primary aspect of human life. It is difficult to overcome inadequate cash to oversee a prosperous and comfortable vitality.  Hence, cash...