The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The contest has nothing to discuss about but post one's thoughts. The way the things are going on one can write 10 posts of 60 words in one day but here one has to write just 5 in 7 days. 

You probably have a brilliant mind and an abundant knowledge to write 10 posts of 60 words in a single day on the subject that is being discussed now.....I will not be able to do that !

Nothing like that but the choice is certainly yours!

You know exactly what I mean, no one can make 10 posts in a single day on the same subject without repeating themselves, if you think you can do it , you are either extremely knowledgeable or just hamming your way...

I know what you mean but the way you are writing in this thread repeatedly on same subject you will soon surpass 10 posts :) without repeating the words even once. :). 

Is this a contest too? I thought not....I am speaking only about contests whereas you seem to have misunderstood...

Exactly, when you can write so many posts in one day on same topic even when it's not a contest then what is the big issue trying for 5 in 7 days? However, one has choices to participate or not to participate. Last time there was no number of posts required but you did not participate. The reasons best known to you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The contest has nothing to discuss about but post one's thoughts. The way the things are going on one can write 10 posts of 60 words in one day but here one has to write just 5 in 7 days. 

You probably have a brilliant mind and an abundant knowledge to write 10 posts of 60 words in a single day on the subject that is being discussed now.....I will not be able to do that !

You know exactly what I mean, no one can make 10 posts in a single day on the same subject without repeating themselves, if you think you can do it , you are either extremely knowledgeable or just hamming your way...

I know what you mean but the way you are writing in this thread repeatedly on same subject you will soon surpass 10 posts :) without repeating the words even once. :). 

Is this a contest too? I thought not....I am speaking only about contests whereas you seem to have misunderstood...

Exactly, when you can write so many posts in one day on same topic even when it's not a contest then what is the big issue trying for 5 in 7 days? However, one has choices to participate or not to participate. Last time there was no number of posts required but you did not participate. The reasons best known to you.

Again you are saying the same thing what I am writing here is not on a given subject where I need to focus and get my facts right and put into words which is not easy, at least for me...If I have to do it I will have to do it properly within my capacity ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Again you are saying the same thing what I am writing here is not on a given subject where I need to focus and get my facts right and put into words which is not easy, at least for me...If I have to do it I will have to do it properly within my capacity ...

Let me make it clear without sounding repetitive that you can do it easily. 5 posts in 7 days is not a problem for a writer like you but I don't know what is stopping you from doing so. Last time your question was- do I have the permission of admin or senior moderators?

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Let me make it clear without sounding repetitive that you can do it easily. 5 posts in 7 days is not a problem for a writer like you but I don't know what is stopping you from doing so. Last time your question was- do I have the permission of admin or senior moderators?

Why I asked that was because I wanted the admin to say yes- I remember having taken part in a similar contest years back and spending precious time writing many posts ...nothing happened after that, no promised incentive !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Why I asked that was because I wanted the admin to say yes- I remember having taken part in a similar contest years back and spending precious time writing many posts ...nothing happened after that, no promised incentive !

I did not want to reveal it but for that reason only I arranged the payout on first possible day (Monday) to clear the doubts. That was also for the first time in history of Boddunan.

I don't know about the past. But this time incentives were paid and were credited to my account. About repetition, it depends on the Topic.  for Last time topic there are less possibilities for repetition. This time of course there is possibility for repetition. It's my personal opinion..

And this discussion has come at a time when I was in hot pursuit of getting the shares back in Boddunan forums. I hinted about that in a forum post (Foods etc) to Rambabu where peanuts are mentioned. Sorry to say but this has almost killed my interest for perusing it any more.

Yes. You said. And you also said that you were about to make the forum topics spicier. I don't see any reason why you should be disheartened. You know better that in the forum discussions there will be scope for expression of opinions from the members. I request you go on with your good work.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I did not want to reveal it but for that reason only I arranged the payout on first possible day (Monday) to clear the doubts. That was also for the first time in history of Boddunan.

That is good but but I know for a fact that earlier winners were paid for contests, it was only the last two that I took part in and was one of the winners  that never got any credits...

Undoubtedly, I'm seeings winds of change here. Not many days ago there was a desert like  look in the these very forums. Now it is vibrating with life. It is for this same reason many old members are coming back. The unmistakeable efforts of The management and moderators like Sunul, Gulshan , Kalyani are seen to bring back this site to its original position.

I earnestly request the concerned authorities to continue their good work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.