Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has been proven scientifically through many experiments that plants thrive on music, though there are some who do not agree with the theory. Gardeners, however, have no doubt that fading flowers get a new lease of life by music and flowers blossom in their fullest glory listening to music.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes plants will respond to music it is already shown once upon a time on TV also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes plants will respond to music it is already shown once upon a time on TV also.

After going through all the opinions spread over 3 pages, I'm still in darkness what the topic was about. Ah,,, yeah. its about plants.Yes they do respond to music and it was observed the rate of growth in them has got very much to do with their exposure to music.

After going through all the opinions spread over 3 pages, I'm still in darkness what the topic was about. Ah,,, yeah. its about plants.Yes they do respond to music and it was observed the rate of growth in them has got very much to do with their exposure to music.

Yes i got it too now... ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It has been proven scientifically through many experiments that plants thrive on music, though there are some who do not agree with the theory. Gardeners, however, have no doubt that fading flowers get a new lease of life by music and flowers blossom in their fullest glory listening to music.

Music therapy is often used by many gardeners to revive ailing plants and they say that they have had great success ..Human touch and voice has the same effect as music and plants thrive on all these..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes plant listen to the music and even respond. But it can be noticed by the science people only. To my knowledge when you notice plants much green that means they are laughing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music trees grow sooooo rapidly

So,my question plants can hear music and respond to them and grow rapidly or not

Many people told me that plants have the ability to listen to music. The plants which listen to music gives more yield (harvest) But I don't know how far it is true.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music trees grow sooooo rapidly

So,my question plants can hear music and respond to them and grow rapidly or not

Many people told me that plants have the ability to listen to music. The plants which listen to music gives more yield (harvest) But I don't know how far it is true.

It's true and it's not only plants, even other organisms like cows are influenced by Music.

It's true and it's not only plants, even other organisms like cows are influenced by Music.

Yes. I have heard about the plants. But as of cow, i have seen in many tamil films. An actor "Ramarajan" in tamilnadu is famous for this cow songs.

Yes. I have heard about the plants. But as of cow, i have seen in many tamil films. An actor "Ramarajan" in tamilnadu is famous for this cow songs.

Arun Selvan,

I think you have good memory power. Appreciations to you for remembering the great tamil actor Ramarajan. I think plants also listen to music.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.