Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This reminds me of a jok

a musician would practice everyday near his plants.One day he fell sick and just threw papers at his plant.his caretaker asked him as to what he was doing, he replied "let them read newspaper today"....hahahah

LOL, I know of many people talking to their plants :) The pleasure one gets when they respond to your care and start blooming is something that one can only experience ..

Ha ha ha! great joke Swetha!!

Actually I too talk to my plants occasionally!! :blush: I also encourage my son to talk to the plants very softly and lovingly. I have felt the difference clearly, the days I don't talk to my plants for a long time, they seem quite dull and off color and when I start talking to them again, they look fresh and dewy! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This reminds me of a jok

a musician would practice everyday near his plants.One day he fell sick and just threw papers at his plant.his caretaker asked him as to what he was doing, he replied "let them read newspaper today"....hahahah

LOL, I know of many people talking to their plants :) The pleasure one gets when they respond to your care and start blooming is something that one can only experience ..

Actually I too talk to my plants occasionally!! :blush: I also encourage my son to talk to the plants very softly and lovingly. I have felt the difference clearly, the days I don't talk to my plants for a long time, they seem quite dull and off color and when I start talking to them again, they look fresh and dewy! :)

i have read a similar post of yours about your plant talk, in another thread.
It's really nice to hear persons doing so.
Actually, before my marriage, I used to talk to my pet dog :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, by this practice, your kid will love nature and plants more and will develop a good bond with them. Keep it up :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
This reminds me of a jok

Actually, before my marriage, I used to talk to my pet dog :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, by this practice, your kid will love nature and plants more and will develop a good bond with them. Keep it up :) :) :)

Yes, I remember I posted it somewhere else too. I am actually very sensitive when it comes to trees and plants etc. and want to pass on the same love and sensitivity to my son. I had about 17 cats when I was very small, our quarters were huge so we could keep them, and I used to talk to them a lot!! ;)

This reminds me of a jok

Yes, I remember I posted it somewhere else too. I am actually very sensitive when it comes to trees and plants etc. and want to pass on the same love and sensitivity to my son. I had about 17 cats when I was very small, our quarters were huge so we could keep them, and I used to talk to them a lot!! ;)

Wow...17 cats... thats great kalyani

You know, i started talking to my lily plant in the year 2000 as my uncle told me that it was with him for the past 3 years and it did not flower. After talking to the plant everyday for about 21 days, i found it seeded and the first flower bloomed. It was very fantastic view. I often joked with it "lily,dont be silly" (yeah like Ajit the villan)

Every saturday, i used to steal 1 rs from my father's pocket and buy 4 cream biscuits(25 paise each) and make it to 8 (as cream biscuit are two biscuits with cream) and would feed the street dogs near school. (my parents never found out)

My brother-in-law is very fond of cats.He brought home one stray kitten by name 'brandy' and it grew like a dog with my sister's care and discipline (like stay at one place,potty at one place,no littering). it went on to deliver 3 kittens and we named them vodka,ginny and rummy. They were all very cute and cuddly-cuddly.

:) dil mein chupa pyar jaag utha.... hahah

Swetha Shenoy
i don't think that plant can hear, if they hear then they give response too.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I gifted a plant to my boss on his birthday last year.He has shifted his room, but his plant grew in his cabin and now the CEO is sitting in his cabin.

I check on the plant every fortnightly and it seems to be doing good :)

Swetha Shenoy
This reminds me of a jok

You know, i started talking to my lily plant in the year 2000 as my uncle told me that it was with him for the past 3 years and it did not flower. After talking to the plant everyday for about 21 days, i found it seeded and the first flower bloomed. It was very fantastic view. I often joked with it "lily,dont be silly" (yeah like Ajit the villan)

Every saturday, i used to steal 1 rs from my father's pocket and buy 4 cream biscuits(25 paise each) and make it to 8 (as cream biscuit are two biscuits with cream) and would feed the street dogs near school. (my parents never found out)

My brother-in-law is very fond of cats.He brought home one stray kitten by name 'brandy' and it grew like a dog with my sister's care and discipline (like stay at one place,potty at one place,no littering). it went on to deliver 3 kittens and we named them vodka,ginny and rummy. They were all very cute and cuddly-cuddly.

Oh Swetha, you are so like me!!!! I too used to bring hom stray cats and dogs all the time!! me and my brother and used to feed them with food stolen from the kitchen!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had a cat called Tintin who gave birth to three kittens whom we named Ruby, Bullet and Hobbes. Hobbes was my dearest one and we kept him and gave the rest away!! Oh my!! I miss Hobbes so much!! :( He was so beautiful that someone carried him away when we were not home!! :(

This reminds me of a jok

Really nice to see a lot of plant and animal lovers here.

Actually, I stopped loving my pets as I can't tolerate the pain when they die.
It has occurred to me many times before...both cats and dogs....
One dog was there named Shalini, of pamerian type, white. My father bought it home when I was studying in 1st standard. It became an inevitable part of our life. Died, when I was studying in 9th. Those 2-3 days, we really mourn on its death and the day which it died, we didn't even prepare food at home. Bought a photographer, took photos and made its funeral as if we are doing it for our family member, giving it a new silky towel. We used to visit its grave everyday for some days.......
Actually, seeing me crying, parents bought another dog 3-4 months and named it Shalini too.....I loved her very much too. But it died after 2 years, when it was pregnant. Even after its death, we could see her kids dying inside her belly :( :( :(
What an agonizing sight was it. That day, I decided I will never love pets.

Yet, after 3 years, my parents bought a pair :P :P :P
We named them Micky and Goofy. Goofy died 3 years ago. Micky is now 12 years old

now, since we are travelling birds, we can't keep any pets.

Meera sandhu
oo thats bad kalyani, i wish you could get another hobbes....

well, my parents are against keeping cats and dogs and they just move them by hitting them with their feet.

I would scold them and tell them that they reared goats,cows and hens(yes in kerala), why not kittens and pups? They would just give a stare

ha ha. i too like cats. I once went to meet a relative and sat on their couch. the house cat just came and sat beside me and i just stroked him, the relative's wife who was new (they got married just 30 days back) just was awed and told me that she tried to coax the cat and it never went to her and she was surprised it came to me. i just laughed and said,cats are very different personalities; they come to you and we dont go to them, otherwise they run away!

Swetha Shenoy
oo thats bad kalyani, i wish you could get another hobbes....

well, my parents are against keeping cats and dogs and they just move them by hitting them with their feet.

I would scold them and tell them that they reared goats,cows and hens(yes in kerala), why not kittens and pups? They would just give a stare

ha ha. i too like cats. I once went to meet a relative and sat on their couch. the house cat just came and sat beside me and i just stroked him, the relative's wife who was new (they got married just 30 days back) just was awed and told me that she tried to coax the cat and it never went to her and she was surprised it came to me. i just laughed and said,cats are very different personalities; they come to you and we dont go to them, otherwise they run away!

Swetha....
it's told....those persons who love cats a lot love their hubbies too :P :P

It's said....they way which they/their mind approaches them.......it's very similar to their approach to husbands too ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.