The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok that was you sandhya ji who awarded me a karma for my naughty replies, people get it for their valuable replies i got for my naughty replies..hehehehe thank you.
well around 700 posts and only 4 karmas means im not that much good writer.i will try to improve more and more. :)

a.s.
Friends please stop such discussions, no one will have any gridge on others. Karma does not give you anything, if it is reduced or increases there will be no change. So dont blame anyone. If it is reduced then feel that some one didnt like your reply, if it increased feel that some liked your replies. Thats it. I say dont ever bother about karma. I hope all the members understand and stop such discussions over here.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends please stop such discussions, no one will have any gridge on others. Karma does not give you anything, if it is reduced or increases there will be no change. So dont blame anyone. If it is reduced then feel that some one didnt like your reply, if it increased feel that some liked your replies. Thats it. I say dont ever bother about karma. I hope all the members understand and stop such discussions over here.

Yes Sarala....
If we feel to give Karma to a person, we can give them. Even if we get negative ones, we should admit it. I have already quoted it in the first post. But for the past few days, I am giving positives to many persons if I like their post and I have given to most of them. Since I am online full time, I know karma levels of each persons here, now. So, it feels a little irritated if someone blames his karma is seen decreasing past 2-3 days.........because I know it well, where karma levels of each person are standing this week.

Also this suggestion was to inform admin before giving a negative karma, with reason, so that it won't be misused. But no one supporting this suggestion :(

Meera sandhu
The suggestion given by you sandhya is ok but it is bit difficult to implement. In earlier, I already took the initiative and presented this idea to boddunan but the said it is bit difficult thing.So karma left as it is and they suggest me not to consider karma for anything as there is no use of it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya suggestion is good but this is not our own site to do. This is having some rules we must follow we suggested what to do but admin know what is good or bad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The suggestion given by you sandhya is ok but it is bit difficult to implement. In earlier, I already took the initiative and presented this idea to boddunan but the said it is bit difficult thing.So karma left as it is and they suggest me not to consider karma for anything as there is no use of it.

So sad :( :( :( . OK.

If so, Sarala, can you lock this thread, please :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.