The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually on other sites while some one use negative button his/her own rating goes down as well. Because automated system reads it and registers it. I am not sure how system works here but I am not much bothered about my own reduced Karma,part of the game. Let them enjoy it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How many times you can increase the Karma.Is it once for one man?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

no i think its not once for one person we can give karma to people the number of times we love their posts or we find their post valuable.

a.s.
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

no i think its not once for one person we can give karma to people the number of times we love their posts or we find their post valuable.[/quote]
Thank you for clearing my doubt.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
And my doubts too as I have been going down constantly in last 2 days. But that does not mean I should begin crying for them.

Don't worry Suny keep on writing good posts people will take you higher. :)

I never get worried to see my karma which is still 6 after writing 3500 posts that means i have just written 6 posts which could impress others..hehehe.... :laugh: :laugh:
What about my suggestion?
No one supporting me :huh:

yes this is right i think one should tell before reducing anyone's karma so that we may know that where we are wrong just doing it secretly is no way helping us to know about what wrong we have posted.
Day before yesterday my karma was 3 but now it has increased +1.And i think that new members should be given karma on a little valuable answer as it will motivate them and as soon as they get old the difficulty level should be increased for getting karma because now they will be much skilled.

It was given by me dear. :P
Seeing one of your naughty replies, decided to give you one. You can expect it in future also, if you work hard and win my heart by some good posts.
It's applicable for all members.......nowadays, I am giving positive karmas to most deserved answers, which I have not given before. So, all of you work hard to win a karma from me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I never get worried to see my karma which is still 6 after writing 3500 posts that means i have just written 6 posts which could impress others..hehehe.... :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev,
Your first Karma was given by me....that one just to see you open your account.
Yesterday, I gave you one, seeing one of your replies. :)
Try to impress me with some nice posts and hard work in forum. Sure, you can win many karmas from me....promise :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

no i think its not once for one person we can give karma to people the number of times we love their posts or we find their post valuable.

Thank you for clearing my doubt.[/quote]

For the new boddunan poet also, I have given 2-3....all of them for your poems. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Let it inspire you to write some more good ones. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

To be very frank, I have used Karma button only three times that is for 3 (+) to only 3 members. I simply forget to use the button but I am using it now. Who is going to be the lucky member, let me think.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.