Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1 point??????
I have never noticed it yaar

3~4 weeks back i lost to Kalyani for 5th place by just 1 point. :)

2 months back i lost to Vinodh by 1 point for 5th place. :)

2 weeks back i lost to Ronak by 100 points though i knew it that i could have won but i still did not try i thought its better to sleep instead of sacrificing my sleep for mere 25 Rs. :)

OMG!! I didn't you all kept such minute records!!! :blink:

No i don't keep such things in mind i just replied for Sandya. :)

I don't try hard to get on the leaderboard like other members. :laugh:

Okay, no one wants to be here on the leader board, so you can write my name there on top of the board on permanent basis...Why should any one else waste time and effort. I am here to take all the pain :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

No need to write your name permanently as you would automatically make it to the top. :laugh:
Last week Mary is really Disgusting as she made 3000 k points by reply only 40 forum many times she only open a articles......I think it should be updated immediately........
Last week Mary is really Disgusting as she made 3000 k points by reply only 40 forum many times she only open a articles......I think it should be updated immediately........

You see- every one has his posts and points written on his profile. Just check every one and decide for yourself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Asha, when you have noticed her clicking the articles, why didn't you keep warning message to her and why didn't you inform to the moderator. Ok Now I will make an announcement.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

1 point??????
I have never noticed it yaar

3~4 weeks back i lost to Kalyani for 5th place by just 1 point. :)

2 months back i lost to Vinodh by 1 point for 5th place. :)

2 weeks back i lost to Ronak by 100 points though i knew it that i could have won but i still did not try i thought its better to sleep instead of sacrificing my sleep for mere 25 Rs. :)

OMG!! I didn't you all kept such minute records!!! :blink:

No i don't keep such things in mind i just replied for Sandya. :)

I don't try hard to get on the leaderboard like other members. :laugh:

Okay, no one wants to be here on the leader board, so you can write my name there on top of the board on permanent basis...Why should any one else waste time and effort. I am here to take all the pain :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

it's not at all easy to post replies reading threads. To gain 1000 points how much threads are we answering. isn't it?
Am really happy to see hard workers on the top of the list. they are contributing something to the forum. I appreciate them a lot. But can't see anyone topping the list without any effort. That's why I fought last week. Otherwise never. :) :)
Top positions are only for hard workers. :) :) :)

No need to write your name permanently as you would automatically make it to the top. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Asha, when you have noticed her clicking the articles, why didn't you keep warning message to her and why didn't you inform to the moderator. Ok Now I will make an announcement.

Last week i saw but i am engaged in other things but when i got time i discuss it here.Please stop such kind of activities..........

Even when I told you on Friday, I was not confident enough, because she is a well-disciplined member here. Isn't it?
I thought, her articles may got credits.
I could confirm yesterday only, particularly at midnight when she earned more than 500 points in 2 hours.
I take one full day to get 500 points. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Last week i saw but i am engaged in other things but when i got time i discuss it here.Please stop such kind of activities..........

Don't worry.
Maverick has given me reply :) :) :)

Asha, be active in forum and post nice replies. You can get many things in return. I am not seeing you for the past few days. Why so?

Meera sandhu

Even when I told you on Friday, I was not confident enough, because she is a well-disciplined member here. Isn't it?
I thought, her articles may got credits.
I could confirm yesterday only, particularly at midnight when she earned more than 500 points in 2 hours.
I take one full day to get 500 points. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes by doing this she is reducing confidence of other members to.By seeing him many new member start working like this.............
Friends, Dont worry, as i was busy in my personal works, i could not give her warning. Now i already gave her warning. If she repeats it again, she will be immediately banned.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.