Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then give it to a producer or director. You can get lakhs as reward instead of just 100 rs.
Sanjeev, seriously try it. I will give you its tips

Meera sandhu
Then give it to a producer or director. You can get lakhs as reward instead of just 100 rs.

Oh come on sandhya how many times they will make a remake of Sholey as i am thinking to write story of Sholey as i have seen this film for almost 20 times. :laugh:

Oh come on sandhya how many times they will make a remake of Sholey as i am thinking to write story of Sholey as i have seen this film for almost 20 times. :laugh:

Then make Yelosh......
Another tip, am giving you :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Then make Yelosh......

With same story of Sholey?. :blink:

They won't give me money for copying script madam.
:laugh:

Then make Yelosh......

With same story of Sholey?. :blink:

They won't give me money for copying script madam.
:laugh:

That's why I asked to write it as 'Yelosh'.
Got it????

Meera sandhu
And I thought this was suggestion box where we were discussing about when the leader board should be updated. I think leader-board should be updated every week once- because to read a whole script of sholey or yelosh, this would take at least one full week. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And I thought this was suggestion box where we were discussing about when the leader board should be updated. I think leader-board should be updated every week once- because to read a whole script of sholey or yelosh, this would take at least one full week. :evil: :evil:

This is indeed suggestion box. The suggestion was to update leader board every fifteen minutes as against current practice of one hour. The counter suggestion to update every week is amusing. It appears that I am reading Humor section.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is indeed suggestion box. The suggestion was to update leader board every fifteen minutes as against current practice of one hour. The counter suggestion to update every week is amusing. It appears that I am reading Humor section.

That was the point exactly, discussions should go according to topic else they qualify to fall under the same category, I am afraid where the poster had begun at.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That was the point exactly, discussions should go according to topic else they qualify to fall under the same category, I am afraid where the poster had begun at.

I think there should be a chat box also here where we can chat about anything beyond threads.hehehe... :woohoo:

Back to the thread i don't think there should be a need of a leaderboard as every point is updated else where also then why to confuse us and make people wake up late night just to earn more points to reach at the top on the leaderboard..hehehe... :woohoo:
I can't agree with you Sanjeev.
Only a few people may think so.......it;s only a rare case.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.