Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now, I am 100% confident, even if truth has to go through a lot of tests, it will win in the end. Thank God!!!!!

Truth?. :blink: :blink:

I also say truth but never topped the leaderboard i lose at the end. :( :laugh: :laugh:
This should be either sasi, sandhya or Mary if she was again on the site although, I did not see her online today.

Who is she? :blink:

MBLAZE/Rock star?. :blink:

No way, I can see revenue share, there is none but BB who is looking up more than normal none other.

And now who is this BB? :blink:
Now, I am 100% confident, even if truth has to go through a lot of tests, it will win in the end. Thank God!!!!!

What does your last post refer to? I did not see her in the morning otherwise she would win. But yes your efforts after 12 last night did the trick. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What does your last post refer to? I did not see her in the morning otherwise she would win. But yes your efforts after 12 last night did the trick. :)

When I checked at 8.45 pm, I was leading with more than 350 points. So I was feeling happy. Actually, I ran a big marathon race to keep myself first before spammers. Truth is that, if someone works hard to win it I appreciate them. Otherwise, :angry:
After viewing an online movie, when I just checked at 11.45 pm, I was just behind her by 2 points. Thank God, I didn't login before 5 minutes. If so, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It was really heart breaking. Then I began to post 1 sentence replies in forums ..... :woohoo: :woohoo:
When next update came at 12.30 pm, my heart really broke since I was at second position, missing by just 1 point. Sunil and Ushanji might have seen that update.
If so, it would have been another history made. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I shut down system and whole in my sleep, i was just thinking, why i lost by just 1 point. :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Truth?. :blink: :blink:

I also say truth but never topped the leaderboard i lose at the end. :( :laugh: :laugh:

Just work hard. Nothing else.

My yesterday's effort is the best example. Hoping you have read my post. :) :)

Meera sandhu

When I checked at 8.45 pm, I was leading with more than 350 points. So I was feeling happy. Actually, I ran a big marathon race to keep myself first before spammers. Truth is that, if someone works hard to win it I appreciate them. Otherwise, :angry:
After viewing an online movie, when I just checked at 11.45 pm, I was just behind her by 2 points. Thank God, I didn't login before 5 minutes. If so, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It was really heart breaking. Then I began to post 1 sentence replies in forums ..... :woohoo: :woohoo:
When next update came at 12.30 pm, my heart really broke since I was at second position, missing by just 1 point. Sunil and Ushanji might have seen that update.
If so, it would have been another history made. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I shut down system and whole in my sleep, i was just thinking, why i lost by just 1 point. :blink: :blink:

Oh come on Sandhya don't take things so seriously. :)

I have lost many times by just 1 point but I never thought about it so much.I know losing and wining is part of life and we must learn to digest both of them. :)
1 point??????
I have never noticed it yaar

Meera sandhu
1 point??????
I have never noticed it yaar

3~4 weeks back i lost to Kalyani for 5th place by just 1 point. :)

2 months back i lost to Vinodh by 1 point for 5th place. :)

2 weeks back i lost to Ronak by 100 points though i knew it that i could have won but i still did not try i thought its better to sleep instead of sacrificing my sleep for mere 25 Rs. :)
5th place is somewhat OK....

But it's not the case of 1st position.

that's the problem with leaderboard. we can't calculate total points earned by we and other people within 1 hour. isn't it?

do you like my suggestion Sanjeev?

Meera sandhu
5th place is somewhat OK....

But it's not the case of 1st position.

that's the problem with leaderboard. we can't calculate total points earned by we and other people within 1 hour. isn't it?

do you like my suggestion Sanjeev?

I don't think it would be good it will increase spamming. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.