Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Where are you going????

Another doubt....am not able to view points of this month in community page. Any alternate option?
I am on leave for 1 week. So, I want to know what's my revenue points this month.

I think I gave you option for this feature
go to accounts>points, there you have all your details.

Got it!!
17390 points this month :cheer: :cheer:
Actually ...i have found it before also(you have answered it in forum)...again forgot. Really sorry

Meera sandhu
Where are you going????

Another doubt....am not able to view points of this month in community page. Any alternate option?
I am on leave for 1 week. So, I want to know what's my revenue points this month.

Got it!!
Actually ...i have found it before also(you have answered it in forum)...again forgot. Really sorry

17390 points. That is so great. congrats.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Where are you going????

Got it!!

17390 points. That is so great. congrats.

7500 bonus points for completing 15k posts.
Mary, I have send you a PM.
You have completed 1000 posts...so will get 500 bonus points
For 2000, 5000, 10,000, 15k etc...you will get bonus points.

Meera sandhu
If earnings updated frequently it will be so good. We will be so happy if it updated frequently.

for sandhya
you got 7500 as caser bonus that I knew from forum.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Now this site is very slow.
Also, we can't see latest responses...(of last 1 hour or so) as guest.
If our id automatically log off, if we refresh the recent page, we get topics discussed 1 hour before only.

Meera sandhu
If our id automatically log off, if we refresh the recent page, we get topics discussed 1 hour before only.

I think this is the reason why there is less participation here on the forums these days.In the morning I could not found anyone being here logged on. Hope they do the repair work soon for the betterment of this site. :)

I think this is the reason why there is less participation here on the forums these days.In the morning I could not found anyone being here logged on. Hope they do the repair work soon for the betterment of this site. :)

Someone posted here, site will be fully active on Saturday. then what happened?
Today is Sunday.

Meera sandhu

Today is Sunday.

Yes I was told that this site will be normal till Friday/Saturday but it seems it will take more time to get amended. :blink:

Today is Sunday.

Yes I was told that this site will be normal till Friday/Saturday but it seems it will take more time to get amended. :blink:

Hoping everything will be functional when I return after 1 week.
But what about previous PM archive. I can't login next 1 week to take its back up. I want to take Vinod's poem from my archive. :( :(

Meera sandhu
Speed is very much reduced now. Whole day am facing this problem. What about you?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.