The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Collection for the party??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is it right Suny? :blink:

Make it 9999 as I won't come to the party I will have to give 500/. :evil:

Yes this is always American system for such parties and read my previous post, I have asked for only 9000 members, I knew you shall be one of them who is a free fundiya. :evil:

But Sir we are living in India so why should we adopt American style. :evil: :evil:

I always like parties where I have not to spend anything except for my C@@arretes :laugh:

again cigarettes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hehehe..no one would like to spend on cigarettes for others in the party I know it. :laugh:

I won't talk to you...katti :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes this is always American system for such parties and read my previous post, I have asked for only 9000 members, I knew you shall be one of them who is a free fundiya. :evil:

But Sir we are living in India so why should we adopt American style. :evil: :evil:

I always like parties where I have not to spend anything except for my C@@arretes :laugh:

again cigarettes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hehehe..no one would like to spend on cigarettes for others in the party I know it. :laugh:

OK but interact by writing. :laugh:

No way :angry:
First decrease the cigarette intakes......
If you want to remain as my friend, you should reduce its number as you have promised before

Meera sandhu

No way :angry:
First decrease the cigarette intakes......
If you want to remain as my friend, you should reduce its number as you have promised before

I don't intake cigarettes I exhale it after taking in. :laugh:

But I am happy to see you thinking good for me. :)Not many people think this way. :evil:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Guys, my humble request you to please stick the topic and do not enter into chat discussions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani
Yes I am agree with Maveric Sir, Discussion should be done in qualitative manner .Other will get confused with chat type discussion.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ok....It just happened...
Let us come back....
Where is Arun? Not seen anywhere. I want to know if he has started editing articles

Meera sandhu
My warm congrats to the newly appointed members of the Editorial team and I wish them all success! Thanks to Boddunan for undertaking this massive exercise which is a vindication of my consistent stand that an editorial team should include the best hands available in this regard and looking at the list, I have reasons to be very pleased!
Let us come back....
Where is Arun? Not seen anywhere. I want to know if he has started editing articles

Arun is here and I ain't going nowhere. And I have not started editing articles as of now, I am reading the articles in queue and working on developing a plan of action as to how would I proceed.
Let us come back....

Arun is here and I ain't going nowhere. And I have not started editing articles as of now, I am reading the articles in queue and working on developing a plan of action as to how would I proceed.

Once you start editing, will authors able to recognize it later? ;) :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.