The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all those who became the new editor.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Author and editor both name are displayed. Hence editor and author both know each other. In fact, thee need be no secrecy about this.

no sir, editor's name is not displayed in article now

Meera sandhu
Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Author and editor both name are displayed. Hence editor and author both know each other. In fact, thee need be no secrecy about this.

An editor knows the name of author while editing. I shall check up some article to see author and editor name.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I saw your article was edited by and that is quite visible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

An editor knows the name of author while editing. I shall check up some article to see author and editor name.

Sir, editor knows the author. But once it's published, editor's name is not there in the published article. Earlier, editor's name was also shown.

Meera sandhu

I just saw my article and name of editor is also there besides mine.

Even I cant see the editors name anywhere on my articles.

Live in the present :)

Ayyo :unsure:
I have checked some recent articles. Editor column is blank, no name shown :silly:

Meera sandhu

I have checked some recent articles. Editor column is blank, no name shown :silly:

There appears some confusion. Just see below cash amount. Editor name appears at the end. It may not be prominently shown but nevertheless this appears in every article. Editors comments are also above his name.
arti.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes you are right, I checked it from invisible mode and saw it blank.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.