The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok....It just happened...
Let us come back....
Where is Arun? Not seen anywhere. I want to know if he has started editing articles

Arun is here and I ain't going nowhere. And I have not started editing articles as of now, I am reading the articles in queue and working on developing a plan of action as to how would I proceed.

Once you start editing, will authors able to recognize it later? ;) :P

I have no idea. You are in a better position to judge that. Would soon start editing the articles.
Let us come back....
Where is Arun? Not seen anywhere. I want to know if he has started editing articles

Arun is here and I ain't going nowhere. And I have not started editing articles as of now, I am reading the articles in queue and working on developing a plan of action as to how would I proceed.

I have no idea. You are in a better position to judge that. Would soon start editing the articles.

let me state a simple example....
When I wrote a poem after years, during my college days....I gave to my friend to correct it as she writes a little. After correction, I couldn't even recognize it. Fully corrected :silly: . It shows my standard of writing :laugh: :laugh:
That's why am asking.....will our articles look unidentifiable once you edit it? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Let us come back....

When I wrote a poem after years, during my college days....I gave to my friend to correct it as she writes a little. After correction, I couldn't even recognize it. Fully corrected :silly: . It shows my standard of writing :laugh: :laugh:
That's why am asking.....will our articles look unidentifiable once you edit it? :laugh: :laugh:

An editor will not make drastic changes. He may only correct some spelling mistakes or correct some obvious grammatical mistakes or defect in construction of sentence. Your article will be yours and not Editor's. Your articles will be edited fast without waiting for any particular editor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let us come back....

An editor will not make drastic changes. He may only correct some spelling mistakes or correct some obvious grammatical mistakes or defect in construction of sentence. Your article will be yours and not Editor's. Your articles will be edited fast without waiting for any particular editor.

I also feel the same, the role of an editor is limited to certain extent also he has no time to rewrite the whole article to change it entirely. A correction here or there or formatting + plagiarism, copyrighted stuff is what matters to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have a question in mind while editing editor knows whose article is he editing or not. :blink:

I think if yes then I would suggest it should not be like this and editor should not know about the author at any stage till that article gets published. :blink:
Let us come back....

I also feel the same, the role of an editor is limited to certain extent also he has no time to rewrite the whole article to change it entirely. A correction here or there or formatting + plagiarism, copyrighted stuff is what matters to them.

Ho :angry:
You people don't have any humorous sense... :cheer:
I was just teasing him :P

But I think, spelling mistakes may be corrected by editors. If possible, minor grammar mistakes too. But, message should be conveyed to the writer
It's my suggestion only

Meera sandhu
I have a question in mind while editing editor knows whose article is he editing or not. :blink:

I think if yes then I would suggest it should not be like this and editor should not know about the author at any stage till that article gets published. :blink:

An editor knows whose article he is editing. Administration could consider your suggestion. But a moderator is also like an editor. should a moderator also not know whose thread/ post he deletes or locks. The practice if keeping an editor in dark about author is nowhere in the world. This is indeed unique.

Thank you said by: suni51

When any one submits an article his/her name is written on it and when an editor accepts to review it, his name is written on it.Later whatever is written can be seen by any one. Finally this is admin who takes the final decision so there should be no problem if an editor knows the name of the article writer. Admin has the power to overrule any editor at any stage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Meera sandhu
Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Author and editor both name are displayed. Hence editor and author both know each other. In fact, thee need be no secrecy about this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.