The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My hearty congratulations in advance to those who are going to participate in ' Big Boddunan League - Episode 3'. I hope Gulshan Ji, Mary, Sarala and Sandhya will actively participate in this league. All The Best Guys!

Thank you. But I'm not likely to participate in the contest even though I may write some articles on the topic. I write leisurely as and when I get time and never rush.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow! Another great contest and great category! I really wish I had enough time but will try nevertheless!

I know you are gonna do it 'cause you are related to artists and art galleries. Am I right?

The problem is time for me, I am going to Indore and Mandu coming tuesday so I really don't know what to do :( :(

Oh that's too bad, I know how difficult it is to write when you travel and are on the move ...but it was the same last time Kalyani with you falling ill, but you managed to submit the minimum number so I am sure you will somehow do it this time as well...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Wow! Another great contest and great category! I really wish I had enough time but will try nevertheless!

I know you are gonna do it 'cause you are related to artists and art galleries. Am I right?

The problem is time for me, I am going to Indore and Mandu coming tuesday so I really don't know what to do :( :(

Oh that's too bad, I know how difficult it is to write when you travel and are on the move ...but it was the same last time Kalyani with you falling ill, but you managed to submit the minimum number so I am sure you will somehow do it this time as well...all the best :)

Thank you very much Usha for showing so much faith in me and encouraging me! :) :) I am really going to try my best to write as many as I can!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Thank you very much Usha for showing so much faith in me and encouraging me! :) :) I am really going to try my best to write as many as I can!

you are going two days later. Right?
Why can't you submit 5 each two days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
(just kidding).
But it's not a difficult task for you to work on short articles first. Later, according to your time availability you can submit lengthy ones...... :)

Meera sandhu

(just kidding).
But it's not a difficult task for you to work on short articles first. Later, according to your time availability you can submit lengthy ones...... :)

Sandhya, thanks for your encouragement, yes I am definitely going to try my best but I really cannot write 5 in one day because my son is home and I cannot neglect him for long time, and also my daily chores!! But still I am going to try! :)

(just kidding).

Sandhya, thanks for your encouragement, yes I am definitely going to try my best but I really cannot write 5 in one day because my son is home and I cannot neglect him for long time, and also my daily chores!! But still I am going to try! :)

i was just kidding...5 in a day.
but it's possible to write 3 short articles a day........around 1000 words each....

Kalyani, clear my doubt. Can I write an article on magic?
Hoping magic belongs to art form :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

(just kidding).

i was just kidding...5 in a day.
but it's possible to write 3 short articles a day........around 1000 words each....

Kalyani, clear my doubt. Can I write an article on magic?
Hoping magic belongs to art form :)

Magic does belong to the Performing Arts category but please get it clarified from Maverick as well.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
when dance is an art then performing magic also an art. So we can write articles on it also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when dance is an art then performing magic also an art. So we can write articles on it also.

Magic is an art and you may write article on this. But tis should be actually on magic and not on life history or achievement of some magician.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Magic is an art and you may write article on this. But tis should be actually on magic and not on life history or achievement of some magician.

i have completed....just to post. a brief description of this art and famous magicians. hoping it will be considered

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.