The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Big Boddunan League - Episode 3

by » 8 years ago

Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

i have completed 12 articles.
    Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

I hope members will post a lot of articles in spite of house renovation and shifting. I am eagerly waiting for 20k articles milestone announcement.

20k posts or articles? i have just completed 155 articles here :cheer: :cheer:
    our periodic shift from one place to another has really made me a good interior designer and decorator :woohoo: :woohoo:
    now, it's an easy task for me to arrange things within a home.
    during first two shifts, i took more than 6 months to arrange the home. now, i can do within 1 month. now , a lot of experience :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    this is my 6th shift in 6 years. so, am a better experienced housewife now :woohoo: :woohoo: . everything i do it myself, according to my ideas, from living room to kitchen ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

I hope members will post a lot of articles in spite of house renovation and shifting. I am eagerly waiting for 20k articles milestone announcement.

our periodic shift from one place to another has really made me a good interior designer and decorator :woohoo: :woohoo:
    during first two shifts, i took more than 6 months to arrange the home. now, i can do within 1 month. now , a lot of experience :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    this is my 6th shift in 6 years. so, am a better experienced housewife now :woohoo: :woohoo: . everything i do it myself, according to my ideas, from living room to kitchen ;)

Which place now you are going to shift? :blink:

is it near to your present place?. :blink:

by » 8 years ago

Which place now you are going to shift? :blink:

is it near to your present place?. :blink:

it's near, just 2 km away from present residence (near to town). we have certain plans :cheer: :cheer:

but it's sure I will miss that beautiful sunset, greenery, paddy fields and peacocks :( :(
    am thinking of posting an article on house shifting + interior arrangement for contest ;) :P

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

I am not that good at writing in that case despite I shifted 24 times. I never took good care of how my residents appeared because these were either leased or official. Now I have posted my own rooms in my last article a living room and a front of my last official home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 8 years ago

I am not that good at writing in that case despite I shifted 24 times. I never took good care of how my residents appeared because these were either leased or official. Now I have posted my own rooms in my last article a living room and a front of my last official home.

Historical origins of both visual and performing arts are my cup of coffee.

by » 8 years ago

Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 8 years ago

Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

i have completed 14 articles. what to say more? :P

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

I had written only one article. It is also full of tough for me. You are really great.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

by » 8 years ago

I had written only one article. It is also full of tough for me. You are really great.

Article writing is a full time job. It has to b given all time

by » 8 years ago

Article writing is a full time job. It has to b given all time

Oh yes one should have ample of time to write articles. I don't get much of the time imagine I have just written only 22 articles in almost 10 months I joined boddunan. :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.