The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

i have completed 12 articles.
Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

I hope members will post a lot of articles in spite of house renovation and shifting. I am eagerly waiting for 20k articles milestone announcement.

20k posts or articles? i have just completed 155 articles here :cheer: :cheer:
our periodic shift from one place to another has really made me a good interior designer and decorator :woohoo: :woohoo:
now, it's an easy task for me to arrange things within a home.
during first two shifts, i took more than 6 months to arrange the home. now, i can do within 1 month. now , a lot of experience :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
this is my 6th shift in 6 years. so, am a better experienced housewife now :woohoo: :woohoo: . everything i do it myself, according to my ideas, from living room to kitchen ;)

Meera sandhu
Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

I hope members will post a lot of articles in spite of house renovation and shifting. I am eagerly waiting for 20k articles milestone announcement.

our periodic shift from one place to another has really made me a good interior designer and decorator :woohoo: :woohoo:
during first two shifts, i took more than 6 months to arrange the home. now, i can do within 1 month. now , a lot of experience :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
this is my 6th shift in 6 years. so, am a better experienced housewife now :woohoo: :woohoo: . everything i do it myself, according to my ideas, from living room to kitchen ;)

Which place now you are going to shift? :blink:

is it near to your present place?. :blink:

Which place now you are going to shift? :blink:

is it near to your present place?. :blink:

it's near, just 2 km away from present residence (near to town). we have certain plans :cheer: :cheer:

but it's sure I will miss that beautiful sunset, greenery, paddy fields and peacocks :( :(
am thinking of posting an article on house shifting + interior arrangement for contest ;) :P

Meera sandhu

I am not that good at writing in that case despite I shifted 24 times. I never took good care of how my residents appeared because these were either leased or official. Now I have posted my own rooms in my last article a living room and a front of my last official home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not that good at writing in that case despite I shifted 24 times. I never took good care of how my residents appeared because these were either leased or official. Now I have posted my own rooms in my last article a living room and a front of my last official home.

Historical origins of both visual and performing arts are my cup of coffee.
Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

i have completed 14 articles. what to say more? :P

Meera sandhu

I had written only one article. It is also full of tough for me. You are really great.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had written only one article. It is also full of tough for me. You are really great.

Article writing is a full time job. It has to b given all time

Article writing is a full time job. It has to b given all time

Oh yes one should have ample of time to write articles. I don't get much of the time imagine I have just written only 22 articles in almost 10 months I joined boddunan. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.