Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I notice that the cash credit for articles has come down drastically since sometime now.....I feel that after all the effort and time I put in , I am not being compensated like before, in fact this has slowly been reducing and I am voicing my feelings only now...

Even I feel; the way you are feeling because recently I have not seen any article getting CC of 100 INR or more than that. :blink: Though I don't write articles but I feel that would demotivate people who really write good articles. :blink:
Not seen any article with 100+ cc doesn't mean what you said, IMHO. And if you demotivated with any of your article, please feel free to contact the support team, we are ready to help you. This post doesn't help you or anyone else.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

For getting good cash credit, the articles should not only be informative but also contain original thoughts and comments if the author. Although not exactly copied, many articles simply contain information that is already available on various sites. This is often unavoidable however. for example, the current Boddunan league is on Travel and tourist places. Undoubtedly, the contents will be nothing but the information about various places already available in many sites. To gain more cash, it will be desirable to give your own opinion by way of comparing with similar other places. For example, you may compare Shimla to Kashmir or Darjeeling and opine why you consider a certain place better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Maverick
Just to add to what Gulshanji said, your title will reveal how unique your article is, though it may not be always true. It is a proven fact that over 80% of the people do not tend to open the page unless the title is unique and what they are looking for.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
One of the articles for the contests is given 120 rs. It's showing so in the article as well as dashboard.
But while checking in earnings tab, it's shown 100 :unsure:
which one is correct?

Meera sandhu
Just to add to what Gulshanji said, your title will reveal how unique your article is, though it may not be always true. It is a proven fact that over 80% of the people do not tend to open the page unless the title is unique and what they are looking for.

yes, title is equally important as the content. If we are able to provide the synopsis of the topic in a simple phrase and show it as title, half work is already done

Meera sandhu
One of the articles for the contests is given 120 rs. It's showing so in the article as well as dashboard.
which one is correct?
I can see one article with 100 cc but it is same with article view as well. the other one has 120cc in both places.

which one is correct?
I can see one article with 100 cc but it is same with article view as well. the other one has 120cc in both places.

yes, now it's corrected.......120cc :)

Meera sandhu
which one is correct?

Money face money money money, nothing else. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
which one is correct?

Last one year I worked for happiness only...now I have become a little cunning :cheer:
I want money too ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
which one is correct?

Last one year I worked for happiness only...now I have become a little cunning :cheer:
I want money too ;) ;)

By all means you can have money. For that one need not be cunning. Just a spoonful of hard work is necessary. CheerYo
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.