The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its because .. when he voted 100 votes,we are getting 100 page views from that user.Advertisers will look only for page hits.So,we want to increase our page hits.There is nothing wrong in taking polls to get points...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
its a good change but earning money will now be even more difficult
Not really. The revenue share is based on the number of points you earn, so if you want to benefited from the points also, you can submit articles, that contribute points easily and also cash. But, of course being active for 20/30 days might be a little difficult.

@Prabhu > Please do not post unnecessary/irrelevant content if you have no intentions of commenting. Thanks.
Good program to earn a good amount. :laugh:
Yes...this is a nice program and I got last months share in my credit.This month also I am looking to it .
this is really a good news for not being earned 2000 points in one day and if some one misses out somedays due to ill health or lack of internet facility also can earn because of being logged in 20 days rule
it is very pleasure for me to earn handsome money every body can take part an can show his potential,
thanks
mohankrishna wrote:
[quote]this is really a good news for not being earned 2000 points in one day and if some one misses out somedays due to ill health or lack of internet facility also can earn because of being logged in 20 days rule[/quote]
Hello Mohankrishna,

Please read the terms carefully. You need to be logged in to boddunan for at least 20 days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jobin The rule of advertisers are when some non member visit our site that affect the earning and they pay more money to the site owner.
Because This is site which pays to there member to post article, so we can click on ads to Help the site owner to earn money , My 4 year experience in adsense says that when some one search some key word in search engine and then any non member of Boddunan come to this site through that link that is more effective so there is no benefit if also we give 1000 impression each member every day
I would like to express my deep appreciation for the new addition of "Boddunan Revenue Sharing program". This will definitely work as a motivating factor for the Boddunan family. It's like granting partnership to the active members. The noble thought and sense of attachment conveyed through this point system is sincerely welcome.

Thanks to the whole team.

God Speed and God Bless!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.