The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I think only one way to improve India and its Govt.

"Khud ko kar buland itna ki khuda bande se khud pooche bata teri hai kya raja"

Nothing else we have in our hand if you have interest in study then you can get your by studying anywhere in India.

I have live example in my family "my elder brother studied from Govt. College but he is now Scientist in ISRO so his hardwork give him hight not any private college.[/quote]

Santosh sir, This type of shayari is nothing doing in our life. Its just make us feel good while listening. Nothing more than this. Come in the real life. If one person have done it s mean not all are same. every person is different and we need an effective environment for improving the people and their thinking which is not in the hands of Indian Government, it can only do by Privatization which we need.
Persons are different kinds that is problem of person not Govt. School or education that's why I am saying don't try to to change system you should change yourself than system will be beautiful automatically.

My brother is scientist as per his capability and hardwork not as per luck etc. so if he can achieve his target than why we can not.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Again I wish to point out some bad effects of privatisation.

1) We have a number of private hospitals now.Earlier they were very minimum.Qualified and good doctors were in Government sector.When private persons realised that this is a good business they began to throw cash and build huge multispeciality hospitals.I don't blame for this.

But in next step what they did is that they offered high salary that one can't imagine in government sector.Man being money motive ran behind this offer.Now most of the well experienced doctors in India are working in private hospitals.They got this fame from Government sector.But they didn't look back seeing the shining money.

2) The electricity department was under government control in most states.Now they are dividing into three companies like production,transmission, and distribution.Each will be a company under private sector or government sector.Definitely private sectors will eye only on the profitable one in this.

Lohit I think you are from Orisa.There privatisation of electricity occured.Soon after that a storm destroyed the state deeply.Electricity networks fully damaged.Being a natural calamity the private companies didn't take action to restore them.They demanded government help.How can it be provided?If that storm was not there this companies will make huge profits.Will they give it to government.Then they will have another tongue.I think still there is places where the networks didn't rectified.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Our postal system was a very good one all over India.Whichever be the place post man will come and hand over the letter even it is a 15 paise post card.All of you might have seen an advertisement of a postman in touch with a old woman like her son delivering letters.

In recent years private sector allowed to handle this works.Thus private courier companies came in.The parcels begane to move quickly.People begane to depend courier service for easy and speedy transactions.As a result postal department thought the same.Soon they introduced speed post services.Now this can also be traced unlike private courier service.Definitely the privatisation of the field had improved the situation and now we get good service from government in this field.

So my point of view is that privatisation can be there just as a test dose.It should not overcome government sectors.If it becomes a threat to government then and there it should be stopped.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Again I wish to point out some bad effects of privatisation.

1) We have a number of private hospitals now.Earlier they were very minimum.Qualified and good doctors were in Government sector.When private persons realised that this is a good business they began to throw cash and build huge multispeciality hospitals.I don't blame for this.

But in next step what they did is that they offered high salary that one can't imagine in government sector.Man being money motive ran behind this offer.Now most of the well experienced doctors in India are working in private hospitals.They got this fame from Government sector.But they didn't look back seeing the shining money.

2) The electricity department was under government control in most states.Now they are dividing into three companies like production,transmission, and distribution.Each will be a company under private sector or government sector.Definitely private sectors will eye only on the profitable one in this.

Lohit I think you are from Orisa.There privatisation of electricity occured.Soon after that a storm destroyed the state deeply.Electricity networks fully damaged.Being a natural calamity the private companies didn't take action to restore them.They demanded government help.How can it be provided?If that storm was not there this companies will make huge profits.Will they give it to government.Then they will have another tongue.I think still there is places where the networks didn't rectified.[/quote]

The first thing i wanna tell you abid i am from Haryana. And you are saying about the private doctors. Its very less number of small hospitals where less qualified doctors are working and this is the responsibility of government to check the Private hospitals about doctors that they have required skills or not.

If in a city 10 Hospitals are private, then only 2 or 3 are bad, not all.

Now whats the benefits of Private hospitals. Go to Government hospitals like Civil Hospitals and others, nothing is good facility, no so much medicinies are available, some times machines are available for the test but not operator and at this time if a emergency case will come then who will handle. A student who spends a lot of lakhs Rs in his/her study of doctory, then he have rights to open an hospitals but he must have that reqiured skills. Privatization is required in Government hospitals, this will make cleanliness , proper medicines, and all facilities. Only in cities private hospitals are providing good facilities, and some private hospitals are also giving less expensive treatments.

So get the right statistics and then say.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Our postal system was a very good one all over India.Whichever be the place post man will come and hand over the letter even it is a 15 paise post card.All of you might have seen an advertisement of a postman in touch with a old woman like her son delivering letters.

In recent years private sector allowed to handle this works.Thus private courier companies came in.The parcels begane to move quickly.People begane to depend courier service for easy and speedy transactions.As a result postal department thought the same.Soon they introduced speed post services.Now this can also be traced unlike private courier service.Definitely the privatisation of the field had improved the situation and now we get good service from government in this field.

So my point of view is that privatisation can be there just as a test dose.It should not overcome government sectors.If it becomes a threat to government then and there it should be stopped.[/quote]

Now about the postal system, after the service of courier government postal system started speed post, but the speed post system is slow then courier service. Its not have the same speed as per courier service. In post office a lot of work take so much time and system is slow, so there also need of privatization.
Lohit seth wrote:

[quote]
Now about the postal system, after the service of courier government postal system started speed post, but the speed post system is slow then courier service. Its not have the same speed as per courier service. In post office a lot of work take so much time and system is slow, so there also need of privatization.
[/quote]

You said that speed post is not fast. But it is faster than courier service. There are some courier services which are faster than postal service. I agree with you. But they are only few. And the postal department service is safer. But in courier services goods may or may not be safe. I faced many problems with courier services. They didn't inform whether the parcel arrived or not. Their tracking system is also waste. Transparency should be increased in both the systems.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Exception is every where Mr. Rakesh , so i am not denieing your point also. We both are right at our points.
Lohit- When I say that there should be procedure for helping the poor, I mean there should be transparency. Inefficiency and lethargy gives loss in public sector but they cover this under the carpet by giving the plea that they have to support social schemes. The enterprises are supposed to run efficiently. Profit is a measurement of efficiency. The private enterprises run on profitability basis. The public sector should do likewise. The govt. should give direct subsidy to the poor and enable them to earn more money by employing them properly and giving them training. The commercial enterprises public or private should not be asked to directly contribute to govt. schemes. They should work on prudent business principles. It is job of government to support the poor and downtrodden. Under no circumstances, inefficiency should be camouflaged in the guise of supporting social schemes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Lohit- When I say that there should be procedure for helping the poor, I mean there should be transparency. Inefficiency and lethargy gives loss in public sector but they cover this under the carpet by giving the plea that they have to support social schemes. The enterprises are supposed to run efficiently. Profit is a measurement of efficiency. The private enterprises run on profitability basis. The public sector should do likewise. The govt. should give direct subsidy to the poor and enable them to earn more money by employing them properly and giving them training. The commercial enterprises public or private should not be asked to directly contribute to govt. schemes. They should work on prudent business principles. It is job of government to support the poor and downtrodden. Under no circumstances, inefficiency should be camouflaged in the guise of supporting social schemes.[/quote]

Mr Gulshan kumar, about the transparency of the work for both and poor and other people should be applied. But it will get implement only when the workers of the government will do right and honest work. Employees are not doing a honest work for enhancing the status of poor people, thats why there not providing any transparency. So thats why privatization should be applied. And some profit should be given to private firms. This will make them to put eyes on every empolyees to make them honest workers.

When the root and leafs of a firm will do honest work then transparency will automatically come in our eyes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.