The topic is locked.
Hi All,

I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is

In India, most people discuss about inclusion of Sex education at school level, however it is not made real till date though there is a little bit of progress in some states. So our topic is -

"Should sex education made compulsory at schooling?"

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our topic: "Should sex education made compulsory at schooling?"

School students especially from class 8th are curious about sex.This is because their sexual instincts begins to develop at this stage.So whatever they sees or hears about sex will be listened well.Also they will be very very anxious at this stage.But their natural shy prohibit them from clearing their doubts or to discuss the matter with others.It is good to some extent.

Now if sex education is included in school subject naturally many of their doubts will be cleared in teaching itself.So those who are shy will not be un aware of the subject.Also students will have an opportunity to discuss the matter in open.

So my opinion is that it should be compulsory.
As Per The GD Topic : "Should sex education made compulsory at schooling?"

According to myself, Sex Education must be compulsory from schooling from the 9th and 10th class.

What the need of this education?

There is need of sex education in from a particular level of schooling for the students because it will help to maintain a healthy attitude about sex and a healthy sexual lifestyle later on in life of the present students.

From a stage of 12 years of girls and 14 years of a boys some hormones starts changing in the body. So this causes a lot of problems in the mind and behavior of the young students.

So sex education in right manner is must for the young students to control the changing of right behavior into wrong behavior.
Mr Lohit

You do not forget this India and here different culture and cast so lot of different rules in different cast.

As per my point of view this time is not right time for sex education .I think when all Indian will educate then it is ok to implement.

So I Love Indian culture and after sex education people will talk openly on sex and do get sex proposal easily.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Before even the students get to the standard 8th, they are already aware about sex due to their exposure to movies and also the internet.They tend to understand the changes in the body and they donot ask anyone any doubts,but they surf on the internet and clarify their doubts on sex.

When I was in standard 9th,we had in our science syllabus the education of sex.Our teacher just skipped the chapter and told us that it was 'not important'(from examination point of view) and hence the chapter just remained like that.

Now,you tell me,if at all sex education will be made compulsory,how will the teachers teach us?It happens that due to the embarrassment of teaching the opposite sex,teachers shun away from the subject and only focus on 'exam point of view' topics.

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha wrote:
[quote]
When I was in standard 9th,we had in our science syllabus the education of sex.Our teacher just skipped the chapter and told us that it was 'not important'(from examination point of view) and hence the chapter just remained like that.

Now,you tell me,if at all sex education will be made compulsory,how will the teachers teach us?It happens that due to the embarrassment of teaching the opposite sex,teachers shun away from the subject and only focus on 'exam point of view' topics.[/quote]

It reveals the teacher's in ability to handle the class.She also may had the same experience during her school studies.Bus as a teacher if a student asks a question on sex it should be cleared well at least calling him personally.Else he will think that there is something hidden.He will try to find out the "hidden" by some other methods.It will definitely lead to sexual malpractices.

Santhosh...
India had diversified caste and religion.But what is the matter with it to introduce sex education? To lead a good life in future , whatever be the caste and religion I think sex education should be introduced.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Mr Lohit

You do not forget this India and here different culture and cast so lot of different rules in different cast.

As per my point of view this time is not right time for sex education .I think when all Indian will educate then it is ok to implement.

So I Love Indian culture and after sex education people will talk openly on sex and do get sex proposal easily.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh i m not agree with you.
I know its India and what the culture of India have. But the current time and future time is different.

You are saying we should wait till all India get educated. It is not possible and i am sure this will not happen in future also that all population of Indian will get educate according to the present condition.

So we should spread the sex education in young students which have age more than 12 in girls and 14 in boys. This will also helpful to control them from going to wrong path.
You are saying that people will talk openly about sex, so Mr. Santosh if a person know his limits then he/she can control

And what do you think, all young boys and girls not talk about sex.

Boys to boys and girls to girls normally many boys to girls and girls to boys , they talk about this topic.

So time is changing sow e should spread this education in right manner,
Swetha wrote:
[quote]Before even the students get to the standard 8th, they are already aware about sex due to their exposure to movies and also the internet.They tend to understand the changes in the body and they donot ask anyone any doubts,but they surf on the internet and clarify their doubts on sex.

Now,you tell me,if at all sex education will be made compulsory,how will the teachers teach us?It happens that due to the embarrassment of teaching the opposite sex,teachers shun away from the subject and only focus on 'exam point of view' topics.[/quote]

The same thing happen in our school. Our teacher just said very briefly and skipped most of the chapter. I don't know why teachers think like this!

Sex education must be made compulsory at schooling. Most students who got AIDS are from teenage. They don't know properly about it and most of them are in confusion.

@santosh
I do not agree with you. As i said earlier most of the AIDS patients are in teenage. If they know about sex clearly, then AIDS percentage may decrease.

So in my view sex education at schooling is compulsory.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Swetha wrote:
[quote]Before even the students get to the standard 8th, they are already aware about sex due to their exposure to movies and also the internet.They tend to understand the changes in the body and they donot ask anyone any doubts,but they surf on the internet and clarify their doubts on sex.

Swetha sex education is must at this time to secure the youth of India from many deseases.

I think teacher must not get shy and give knowledge about the sex with right thinking not wrong. This will be good for the youth which is going to the wrong path.
Sex Education should be compulsory for students as they need the right information to help protect themselves.
Teenagers are mostly the victims of sexually transmitted diseases, so they need to be make aware in such a way that they can easily clear their doubts about this topic, and they donot hesitate in the matter.
On the same side, the counsellers or teachers, teaching them should make them feel comfortable seeking counselling on sex-related issues. Because openness in conversation would decrease frustrations and aggressions linked to sexuality amongst youth.

Aastha Gupta
I think sex education is not needed its natural education which people know automatically.

even one animal also know what is sex. so what will you educate people for them.

I think sex education is not required . Only AIDS education is required and this country is hot country so better we implement Indian culture and happy with existing education system.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.