Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pure evil is man who seeks to enslave Mother Earth destroy all her gifts she's given pure of heart. We terrorize animals before we kill them. Use chemical warfare to murder helpful creatures like bees. So self absorbed and lazy to work with nature. Every living organism has purpose it just seems like ours is yes a thinking ugly all consuming virus.

So the human is being punished by Mother Nature constantly. Look at the increased number of land slides, earthquakes and other natural calamities of late.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

"Jaisa Karni,Waisa Bharni."

Remember, Newton's third law of motion. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite Reaction."

A man who rapes in real life, can get away by hood winking the law. But anyone who rapes the Mother Earth cannot get away from the vigilant eyes of the nature. This is the truth.

As Einstein once said, look deep into nature and you will understand, everything better. Absolutely, there is no heaven on earth but one can find pieces of it while turning into natural surroundings. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

But these natural surroundings are detroyed and demolished by the greedy humans, NOT KNOWING THAT HE IS DRILLING A HOLE IN THE PLATE ENDOWED BY NATURE.

I remember when I was a student we had outdoor activities as a part of our syllabus.We had gardening, and a few walking tours to nearby places which made you aware of nature ...Taking todays scenario, I know that in today's highly competitive world there is no time for any of this.The syllabus is too lengthy and students go to tuition after classes, even during weekends..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As it is the student is burdened with truck loads of books in bis back pack. Where can they find to see and walk through the nature? I pity them seeing them carrying those burdens.Until recently I used to take my students whom I used to teach Art, I was taking them to the out doors for On the spot sketching. I never taught them Art sitting in the cozy comforts of my drawing room.

Calvin and his stuffed tiger Hobbes, who becomes alive when they are both alone, are world's greatest philosophers in my opinion. He has rightly expressed the irony of life that we adults go through, we do not appreciate the things that are really good for us, such as nature and natural beauty. And the effects are there for us all to see! That is why even though I live in a city that even though cosmopolitan, is blessed with hilly ranges surrounding it. So I make it a point to take my son as often as I can to the hills close by and teach him how to appreciate simple things in nature.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani

We have a false notion and look down  whatever that comes free. More complicated things look  mysterious to us. We will be awe struck and hold them in high esteem.

I appreciate your efforts of making your son aware of the beautiful nature. This awareness in the youngsters go a long way in future.You are lucky to have natural surroundings. Though I'm not lucky in this regard, I make it a point to walk nearby natural regions, where you get a bounty of nature every morning, though it's a time taking process, I don't have any regrets whatsoever.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Familiarizing a child with nature will make him a lifelong friend of nature. After all child is the father of man. More parents should show children outside nature rather than inside of shopping malls.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.