Modi has done the unthinkable by visiting Pakistan ina lightening visit and meeting Nawaz Shaarif. By all accounts it ws a diplomatic coup, but many in India led by Congress and some regional parties like Shiv Sena have condemned it.

Personally i feel its a great act of diplomacy and it was like the famous greek gladiator bearding the lion in his den. Well done Modi!!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with you. The Pak visit was not there in his agenda. Risking his life and leaving his security, Modi's visit to  Pak on the occasion of Nawaz Sherif;s Birthday shows Modi's diplomacy. And Nawaz Sherif personally received Modi. I'm thinking that Modi's visit will open new chapter in Indo- Pak relations.

There is no option to such contacts. Apparently, congress and others'  objection is not really to such contacts but double standards.  BJP would ridicule Congress government for such contacts  Congress is doing just what BJP did when in opposition. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is very bold step of Modi and also slap on terrorist group of Pakistan. Congress is opposing it because it is his duty and religion. Now ball is Nawaz Sharif side, we will wait and watch how he will response on it. Modi follow policy of let by gone be by gone. It is time that Nawaz Shrif also follow it, It is is best interest of both countries and its peoples.

Modi has acted on the spur of the moment and it was a step in the right direction. If Pakistan honored it , which I have my own doubts about , Going by history Pakistanis have always back stabbed us and I sincerely hope the same thing does not happen again this time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi's Pak tour pictures his determination to establish relations with Pak. Nawaz Sherif responded positively to Modi. I'm sure, this Modi - Sherif meet will open a new chapter in Indo - Pak relations. I appreciate Modi's vision.

Modi's visit to Pakistan has given a surprise to everyone and those who don't want to see good relation between India and Pakistan has started opposing it. Various terrorist groups in Pakistan and some political parties in India are opposing it, but they don't have proper words to use.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You are right. Opposition with negative views are joining hands to stall the the positive views of Narendra Modi. But, these deeds of the opposition will never succeed.

If only he paid such lightening visits to some of the Opposition leaders, things would move forward much faster within the borders of India. Condemning opposition in India is not fair, they are doing what BJP taught them with its long stint in opposition.

Condemning Opposition Parties is the right thing, Because they always see the dark side. I;m firm Modi's unscheduled Pak Visit will open a new chapter in Indo - Pak relations.

WELCOME. You are entitled to your opinion. Now Nawaz is a friend. Great.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.