Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is high time that our neighbour should be taught a lesson. Pakistan's pathetic track record deserves it. 

shampasaid

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now with the Pathankote incident we are back to square one, Pakistan and more importantly ISI has always back stabbed India and they seem to be doing it again..

ISI and the Pakistan Army will keep doing that no matter what and how many friendly gestures are extended to them. Also, Nawaz Sharif is only a namesake PM the real power lies in the hands of ISI and the army. So it is time that we hit them back hard and for real.

Helplessness of Pakistan's PM is problem. He can't take any action against army and ISI, even he can't oppose them. Indeed, Pakistan means Pakistan peoples and politicians who want peaceful and friendly relation with India. But other two are not like it because theirs existence depends on worst relation with India.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now with the Pathankote incident we are back to square one, Pakistan and more importantly ISI has always back stabbed India and they seem to be doing it again..

ISI and the Pakistan Army will keep doing that no matter what and how many friendly gestures are extended to them. Also, Nawaz Sharif is only a namesake PM the real power lies in the hands of ISI and the army. So it is time that we hit them back hard and for real.

Helplessness of Pakistan's PM is problem. He can't take any action against army and ISI, even he can't oppose them. Indeed, Pakistan means Pakistan peoples and politicians who want peaceful and friendly relation with India. But other two are not like it because theirs existence depends on worst relation with India.

Rulers of Pakistan prefer Army rule which is nothing short of Dictatorship. But , now people are vexed with Army rule. They are more inclined towards friendly relations with India.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ MG Singh There are 2 sides to a coin. There is a chance that such meetings like Modi-Sharif can have a good effect by sidelining the ISI and strengthening teh hands of Sharif. Thsi is the need of the hour.

While it would be the ideal situation if we could end the hostilities and start developing normal friendly ties with Pakistan, the reality is that Pakistan is a messed up nation that is totally under the control of ISI and its people have very little say since it is not a democratic set up ! Nawaz Sharif is a foxy leader who only looks after his own business and family interests for which he needs the support of ISi and other top leaders .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ MG Singh There are 2 sides to a coin. There is a chance that such meetings like Modi-Sharif can have a good effect by sidelining the ISI and strengthening teh hands of Sharif. Thsi is the need of the hour.

While it would be the ideal situation if we could end the hostilities and start developing normal friendly ties with Pakistan, the reality is that Pakistan is a messed up nation that is totally under the control of ISI and its people have very little say since it is not a democratic set up ! Nawaz Sharif is a foxy leader who only looks after his own business and family interests for which he needs the support of ISi and other top leaders .

How many time Sharif look after his business and family with flattery of ISI and army. Pakistani people realized it that if they want development and peaceful life then they must be have cordial relation with India.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How many time Sharif look after his business and family with flattery of ISI and army. Pakistani people realized it that if they want development and peaceful life then they must be have cordial relation with India.

Exactly if Pakistan wants a peaceful coexistence with India, Give and take policy must be there. I'm sure India will reciprocate in a positive manner.

Modi's improptu visit to Pakistan was a risky but bold step. The response of Pakistan was also on expected lines. It will require real statesmanship on part of both PM's to give go ahead signal for FM talks. Common people on both sides are interested in peace, but do they count?

In hindsight, one can see that Pakistan and India for historical reasons cannot live in peace. i wonder how people have concluded that pak people want peace. has anybody gone there? I have and I can tell you the common pakistani feels India is an agressor and he believes the proaganda dished out to him. Perhaps the only solution is that the Pak state either is aborbed back into India or is broken into 4 states. 

I am sure bringing Pakistan back to India is a disasterous solution for obvious reasons. Braking it is a good solution but is it going to be easy.

MG Singh wrote:

In hindsight, one can see that Pakistan and India for historical reasons cannot live in peace. i wonder how people have concluded that pak people want peace. has anybody gone there? I have and I can tell you the common pakistani feels India is an agressor and he believes the proaganda dished out to him. Perhaps the only solution is that the Pak state either is aborbed back into India or is broken into 4 states. 

I agree with that, I too have a few Pakistani friends who are perpetually up in arms about India the trouble maker and these are educated people who are able to perceive ground realities. The Pakistani press too gives a totally different account but again, one can never be sure who is right ? The Pakistani media or ours. The only subject they are enthusiastic about is our films !!!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.