Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Just as we do not expect to see from Pakistan point of view they also can not be expected to see from our point of view. I met a Pakistani in USA in 1992 who told me stories of Indian involvement in various incidents inside their country. Right or wrong, difficult to say.

Lot of things happened between 1992 and now. Now, it' clear that Pakistan  also has become a victim of Terrorism like India. In the interest of both the countries, both the leaders should work together. Now Modi made it clear, Unless Nawaz Sharif shows action against Pathankot terrorists, there will not be any further talks.

Pakistan launched four attacks on us and could not succeed in any. They want to succeed once and then they will feel elated and perhaps be more amenable to peace with us.

Now this time Pakistani Prime minister Mr. Nawaz Sharif has committed to work against the terrorists who are responsible for Pathankot attack. This time Pakistan is also have pressure from USA. Lets see what Pakistan will do against terrorist groups.

http://www.comparenshop.in

It is basically the disapproval from the US and other Western nations and also the tough yet smart stand taken by Modi that has somewhat changed their position and has forced them to take action. But knowing them, it may not last long because Pakistan is an unreliable nation going by the past experiences !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

In hindsight, one can see that Pakistan and India for historical reasons cannot live in peace. i wonder how people have concluded that pak people want peace. has anybody gone there? I have and I can tell you the common pakistani feels India is an agressor and he believes the proaganda dished out to him. Perhaps the only solution is that the Pak state either is aborbed back into India or is broken into 4 states. 

You know much better than any other members about the thinking of Pakistan's peoples. Our views are only on the basis of news and newspapers. But it is opinion that merging of Pak in India and broken in to 4 state is not impossible but it is not easy. Even getting back Kashmir for Pakistan and POK for India  is not easy one. 

Merging Pakistan and India looks daunting. But with the present heads of the governments of India and Pakistan firmly determined to establish peace in the Sub continent. And the way things are going further establishes this fact. I'm glad at least a beginning is made. I may sound ridiculous. But most of the present things were once ridiculed. Is there anything wrong in thinking about the merger of India and Pakistan ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.