Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is distressing to see some members bring in religion into every argument and then turn into prosecutors and pass judgements. In a purely economic arguement what is the purpose of bringing religion and then ascribing motives which are non existent. For expressing an economic arguement one becomes inhuman and is brainwashed by a communal party and is a Hindu basher. What perverted logic by someone who is totally brainwashed. Disgusting way of expressing. 

A comment gets a comment - Before passing lofty judgments it is better to take a peek at one's own posts and interactions! The height of double standards when it comes to pointing fingers at others , when some unpalatable truth  is mentioned by them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

It is distressing to see some members bring in religion into every argument and then turn into prosecutors and pass judgements. In a purely economic arguement what is the purpose of bringing religion and then ascribing motives which are non existent. For expressing an economic arguement one becomes inhuman and is brainwashed by a communal party and is a Hindu basher. What perverted logic by someone who is totally brainwashed. Disgusting way of expressing. 

No solution of this problem. Religion is very soft target. We have to tolerate it. We can't stop any member to write.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Some have questioned why Hindutva is related to RSS and BJP. What is wrong with Hindutva. Of course nothing wrong if you simply observe the rituals and lead life according to your religion. The issue arises when you attempt to dominate others nourishing false sense of superiority. You target not only religious minorities but also those who don't agree with your brand of aggressive Hindutva. You target also those who don't support your ideology. This is what Nazi and fascists stood for.  For Hitler, German race was pure Aryan and a master race who was fully justified to dominate and rule other races- subject races. To draw parallel, R.S.S. also believes in Hindu nation and considers non Hindus as well as dissenters as unworthy of citizenship. Recently, top BJP leader Subramaniam Swamy proposed that Muslims and other religious minorities be deprived of right to vote unless they accept that the mythological figures Rama and Krishna are their ancestors.

The RSS ideology is well expressed in the books 'Bunch of thoughts'  and 'we- our nationhood defined."  The R.S.S. and BJP have not so far disassociated themselves from these books written by M.S. Golwalkar. The occasional talk of harmony by some BJP leaders is clearly deceptive. The occasional liberal face of BJP or some times R.S.S. is deceptive.

However the minorities and the downtrodden will certainly not accept the hegemony of the communal fascist forces, who will prove just paper tigers. The support base of these fascist and communal forces is big business, Hindu clergy and professionals who are naturally timid by nature as well as exigencies of their business and profession.    

It will be interesting to read the following link:

http://ebharat.asia/article.php?id=8537

There were no attack on Hindus during so called Muslim period. Hindus and Muslims lived together peacefully. It is only the British who attempted to create division. 

Please read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Also Historians have pointed oout that Hindu population declined by 80 million during Mughal rule. I wonder how anybody can say that Hindus and Muslims lived peacefully.

Thanks for providing enough Historical facts emphasizing the fact that Hindus and Muslims never lived peacefully. The link you provided says it all. Mahmud of Ghazni invaded the sub continent during the early 11th century. His campaigns across the Gangetic plaines are often cited for their iconoclast plundering and destruction of temples. And this is but one example to show how Hindus were persecuted by Muslim invaders.

Deeds of Muslim emperors are till the date is cause of clashes between Hindu and Muslim, Babri Masjid

usha manohar wrote:

A comment gets a comment - Before passing lofty judgments it is better to take a peek at one's own posts and interactions! The height of double standards when it comes to pointing fingers at others , when some unpalatable truth  is mentioned by them !

Kindly point out in which comment of mine have I made personal attack or allegations on you to get such disgusting personal remarks. Also pleade do not be prosecutor and judge.Attack views not person expressing them.

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kindly point out in which comment of mine have I made personal attack or allegations on you to get such disgusting personal remarks. Also pleade do not be prosecutor and judge.Attack views not person expressing them.

I dont see anything disgusting in my comments nor anything personal nor any attack ! At the very beginning I wrote a comment gets a comment which is true, you wrote something and I wrote in response to that, so where does personal attack come ? In fact it came in your comment not mine, so, dont turn the tables against me..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kindly point out in which comment of mine have I made personal attack or allegations on you to get such disgusting personal remarks. Also pleade do not be prosecutor and judge. Attack views not person expressing them.

No one is prosecutor of judge here, most of members expressing their views. We can't avoid little bit aggressiveness in writing. But we must be careful that we should not hurt any one.

The question is how we can remain united as one country, one nation, This is not a very complicated issue. We have just to see composition of the country as stands today. Hindus are in bigger number but they are minority in certain regions including Kashmir and North East. The Hindu dominated states also have a good number of minority. Whatever be the past, there is no way to live amicably as one nation unless secularism is accepted in letter and spirit. any talk of enforcing single personal law on all will be resisted by minorities and lead to disunity. 

It may be remembered that it is not only the excesses or cruelty that made Hindus convert to Islam or Christianity. This is an ironical fact that the great majority consisting of lower caste Hindus have always been treated very inhumanly. They were considered as untouchable. Still there are atrocities against them.  Islam and Christianity came to their rescue and many freed themselves from clutches of Hindu manuvad. What could be more shameful than the fact that there would be harsher punishment to a lower caste fro the same offence. Raping lower caste woman is smaller offence than raping a higher caste woman. This is manuvaad. It goes to credit of British that they introduced the concept of equality before law. 

Incidentally, some member has mentioned that there is controversy about Holika burning. In fact, there are different versions of the mythological figures. Consequently, there are disputes even about Hindu deities.  All this explains the need for tolerance and excluding religion from public life. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.