Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I would rather be called naive and as far as others are concerned it is up to them what they choose to believe of an organisation like RSS which is patriotic and is always at the forefront when national tragedies occur, quietly working without hankering after any publicity ( they have been helping out even at Calcutta ) cant be said that of any other organisation which talks big about its achievements, nor did RSS divide India based on religion in 1947...I guess people need to introspect their own preferences before putting down others .Just because a family owned communal party decided to go all out defaming RSS , does not mean the rest of us are blind and deaf !

The RSS is a patriotic organization. I have seen that during the Kargil conflict RSS volunteers helped my squadron boys in everything. It was a great morale boost. My father tells me that in the 65 war with Pakistan the RSS volunteers caried hot food to the trenches of Indian soldiers. Alas, some perverted minds keep on harping and calling a RSS a fascist organization. The fascist theory as practiced under Mussoloni in Italy with the Brown shirts killing all opponents is not RSS way of work. How many know that RSS was allowed by Nehru to do a march past in 1963 during R Day parade.

I know s many RSS members and they are always ready to help out without bothering about religion or caste hen there is a calamity. We had one of the worst Communal riots here when the entire district was shut down and there was curfew all over he place. RSS workers would carry rice and other supplies through country boats and take it to people living in smaller villages, unable to get any supplies. They are respected by all here because they have been the cause of any trouble ..

Any person who like to criticize, than he/she criticize at any cost. These type of person like to saw only negative things. RSS is big organization. it have lacs members. So it not possible that some mistake never happen. The person who are criticizing Sawaym Sewak, they don't know about their sacrifice. RSS is not capable to pay big amount as stifund to their workers. workers got very small amount. Most of worker, who is called Parchark eat dinner and lunch at the house of other sawaym sewak because they can't afford expenses of their diet.  They spend whole life in this style. 

Yes that is true, their funds are not huge like political parties and they keep a very strict vigil on their spending. We had a piece of land here which was corporation owned and filled with rubbish, and generally very untidy. The RSS workers got together and cleared the whole place and have made it into a neat play ground, now being used by all. Others too pooled in and now there are stone benches and trees being planted to provide shade in the corners and so on..To call them communal goes to show the mentality and the ignorance of people.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I would rather be called naive and as far as others are concerned it is up to them what they choose to believe of an organisation like RSS which is patriotic and is always at the forefront when national tragedies occur, quietly working without hankering after any publicity ( they have been helping out even at Calcutta ) cant be said that of any other organisation which talks big about its achievements, nor did RSS divide India based on religion in 1947...I guess people need to introspect their own preferences before putting down others .Just because a family owned communal party decided to go all out defaming RSS , does not mean the rest of us are blind and deaf !

The RSS is a patriotic organization. I have seen that during the Kargil conflict RSS volunteers helped my squadron boys in everything. It was a great morale boost. My father tells me that in the 65 war with Pakistan the RSS volunteers caried hot food to the trenches of Indian soldiers. Alas, some perverted minds keep on harping and calling a RSS a fascist organization. The fascist theory as practiced under Mussoloni in Italy with the Brown shirts killing all opponents is not RSS way of work. How many know that RSS was allowed by Nehru to do a march past in 1963 during R Day parade.

I know s many RSS members and they are always ready to help out without bothering about religion or caste hen there is a calamity. We had one of the worst Communal riots here when the entire district was shut down and there was curfew all over he place. RSS workers would carry rice and other supplies through country boats and take it to people living in smaller villages, unable to get any supplies. They are respected by all here because they have been the cause of any trouble ..

Any person who like to criticize, than he/she criticize at any cost. These type of person like to saw only negative things. RSS is big organization. it have lacs members. So it not possible that some mistake never happen. The person who are criticizing Sawaym Sewak, they don't know about their sacrifice. RSS is not capable to pay big amount as stifund to their workers. workers got very small amount. Most of worker, who is called Parchark eat dinner and lunch at the house of other sawaym sewak because they can't afford expenses of their diet.  They spend whole life in this style. 

Yes that is true, their funds are not huge like political parties and they keep a very strict vigil on their spending. We had a piece of land here which was corporation owned and filled with rubbish, and generally very untidy. The RSS workers got together and cleared the whole place and have made it into a neat play ground, now being used by all. Others too pooled in and now there are stone benches and trees being planted to provide shade in the corners and so on..To call them communal goes to show the mentality and the ignorance of people.

Being fascist and communal is different from life style. There is no doubt that RSS workers are generally self less, hard working, sacrificing and of good character. There is no point in making personal accusation against them. Many remain unmarried throughout life for the cause of organization. But the ideology of RSS is dangerous and is fascist. The stress is on Hindu Rashtra. They are anti Muslim, anti Christian, anti communist, anti anything progressive, anti secular.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Being fascist and communal is different from life style. There is no doubt that RSS workers are generally self less, hard working, sacrificing and of good character. There is no point in making personal accusation against them. Many remain unmarried throughout life for the cause of organization. But the ideology of RSS is dangerous and is fascist. The stress is on Hindu Rashtra. They are anti Muslim, anti Christian, anti communist, anti anything progressive, anti secular.   

Of course cannot expect anything else from a communal party supporter, who sees communal and Fascism everywhere exactly like what their party is and does .... one should experience RSS from close quarters before shooting one's mouth !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The danger from the minority mindset is very real. 1000 years back the complacency of the Hindus resulted in they being made slaves for 900 years. This time, people who talk of secularism  want to lull the Hindus into a sense of complacency. The danger of a division 50/100 years hence is real and all nationalists must join hands to see that this does not happen. Incidentally, it was a Hindu  Jaichand who betrayed Prithviraj and it is the Hindus talking of secularism with a pro-minority bias.

MG Singh wrote:

The danger from the minority mindset is very real. 1000 years back the complacency of the Hindus resulted in they being made slaves for 900 years. This time, people who talk of secularism  want to lull the Hindus into a sense of complacency. The danger of a division 50/100 years hence is real and all nationalists must join hands to see that this does not happen. Incidentally, it was a Hindu  Jaichand who betrayed Prithviraj and it is the Hindus talking of secularism with a pro-minority bias.

A pertinent point. The very intention of the pseodo secularists is to send the Hindus in to a state of complacency is crystal clear. You supported your views by giving historical facts. But, now Hindus who constitute majority in Hindusthan, will not  believe the sermons and preachings of  these pseudo secularists who created Vote banks to stay in power for two decades and ruined this country. The present Government, under no circumstances will not allow further to happen any division of this country.

The present government is not able to catch those who raised anti India slogans in JNU and those who every Friday wave ISIS flags in Srinagar. See how they beat up students for waving tricolor in NIT campus in Srinagar. So do not be over optimistic and stop being a pseudo nationalist /secularist in company of other such person's. Division of India is not a child's play to happen. There real nationalists and secularists  will not allow that to happen. 

"Real Nationalists". of course what party can be more Nationalist than the BJP which is trying to keep this country as " Akhand Bharat "? Yes, it is the only party that will not allow any further division of Hindusthan,

MG Singh wrote:

The so called secularism actually borders o communalism and Fascism , which has been made famous by a member here because he is in the midst of it..However, if these old hands get hold of power that is exactly what is going to happen to our country, another division like it happened in 1947..

@Rambabu please answer the substantive part and not skirt the issue by using adjectives and making grandiose statements as usual.

rambabu wrote:

"Real Nationalists". of course what party can be more Nationalist than the BJP which is trying to keep this country as " Akhand Bharat "? Yes, it is the only party that will not allow any further division of Hindusthan,

Will you please define 'akhand bharat'.  I don't think that BJP presently even dares to talk of this. Akhand Bharat or Undivided India means restoration of the position that existed just before independence.  In fact, the unity of the country is at risk because of divisive forces like R.S.S./ BJP rather than Congress and other secular (you may call pseudo secular) forces. Incidentally, the position in many parts of country especially Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur is better today because of the secular (pseudo secular according to you).  Even in Kashmir, it is the secular (or pseudo forces like National conference, Congress, lone CPI(M) MLA) who are really facing the separatist forces. The BJP is on the other hand allying with PDP that is close to the Hurriat separatists. similarly, BJP is close to the Pro Khalistan Akalis in Punjab and the shiv Sena in Maharashtra, which is physically attacking the 'outsiders', especially those from Bihar and U.P. Thus it is clear that BJP is only for power and has no hesitation in allying with anti national, separatist and other divisive regional forces.    

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.