Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A comment gets a comment - Before passing lofty judgments it is better to take a peek at one's own posts and interactions! The height of double standards when it comes to pointing fingers at others , when some unpalatable truth  is mentioned by them !

Kindly point out in which comment of mine have I made personal attack or allegations on you to get such disgusting personal remarks. Also pleade do not be prosecutor and judge.Attack views not person expressing them.

I dont see anything disgusting in my comments nor anything personal nor any attack ! At the very beginning I wrote a comment gets a comment which is true, you wrote something and I wrote in response to that, so where does personal attack come ? In fact it came in your comment not mine, so, dont turn the tables against me..

Will you prosecute yourself..? Never. I again ask you to show where have I attacked you in derogatory manner as you have done. Comment gets comment but which comment..? Do not shoot arrows in the dark. 

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A comment gets a comment - Before passing lofty judgments it is better to take a peek at one's own posts and interactions! The height of double standards when it comes to pointing fingers at others , when some unpalatable truth  is mentioned by them !

Kindly point out in which comment of mine have I made personal attack or allegations on you to get such disgusting personal remarks. Also pleade do not be prosecutor and judge.Attack views not person expressing them.

I dont see anything disgusting in my comments nor anything personal nor any attack ! At the very beginning I wrote a comment gets a comment which is true, you wrote something and I wrote in response to that, so where does personal attack come ? In fact it came in your comment not mine, so, dont turn the tables against me..

Will you prosecute yourself..? Never. I again ask you to show where have I attacked you in derogatory manner as you have done. Comment gets comment but which comment..? Do not shoot arrows in the dark. 

There is o derogatory post on any member r shooting arrows in the dark from my side either  if at all it is in general term..You took it personally and  I commented on it, thats all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have digressed from the topic> this should be an academic discussion without personal bias. The fact is that people who talk of tolerance refer to tolerance of only Hindus. Nobody talks of Mulsim intolerance. Yes, India can remain united if we agree a) to Sharia for Muslims B) foreget about constitution c) allow Muslims to have own religious schools d) allow Muslims to join ISI and also carry out attacks by local Jihad outfits like IndianMujahaddin e) Give reservation to Muslims including army and many more f) Allow Muslims not to sing Vande matram and other national songs g) confine natonalism only to Hindus.

Yes if all the above are followed, India will remain  as it is and never be a world power. I think Nehru and Congress have a big hand in all this and even Modi cannot clean the Augean stables.

MG Singh wrote:

We have digressed from the topic> this should be an academic discussion without personal bias. The fact is that people who talk of tolerance refer to tolerance of only Hindus. Nobody talks of Mulsim intolerance. Yes, India can remain united if we agree a) to Sharia for Muslims B) foreget about constitution c) allow Muslims to have own religious schools d) allow Muslims to join ISI and also carry out attacks by local Jihad outfits like IndianMujahaddin e) Give reservation to Muslims including army and many more f) Allow Muslims not to sing Vande matram and other national songs g) confine natonalism only to Hindus.

Yes if all the above are followed, India will remain  as it is and never be a world power. I think Nehru and Congress have a big hand in all this and even Modi cannot clean the Augean stables.

That sums up our Sicular society beautifully ! This sort of an attitude hs become so deep rooted that it is not easy o clean it up now and one can see the kind of opposition that comes from mostly Hindus who call themselves rationale , secular blah blah...that it is difficult for Modi to really do anything constructive. But I sincerely wish that they bring in at least a uniform civil code, which takes care of many aspects !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Already alibi are being prepred for failure to fulfil promides. Great supporters, must say. Please come out of this religious divide. Anti Sicularists are severly trapped in the maze of religion biases.

If you do not stop mixing religion with politics and nationalism, there is no way to stop disintegration. Now a senior BJP leadersays that saffron flag was there much before our Tri-color (Tiranga) flag.  so why saffron or Bhagwa not be considered National flag. See the logic. This way, Manusmriti was there much before Indian constitution. why not treat manusmriti as Indian constitution.

I wonder where the RSS/BJP brand of nationalism will lead us to.

http://www.jansatta.com/national/bhagwa-flag-rss-leader-bhaiya-ji-joshi-controversial-comments-on-national-flag-and-national-anthem/82115/?utm_source=JansattaHP&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=slider4referral

Incidentally, minorities will not accept this line. Vande Matram, Bharat mata ki jai and also manusmriti are not acceptable to many. Patriotism or nationalism cannot be measured according to standards of the saffron brigade.  It is so astonishing that some minority youth have been beaten in Delhi for not saying 'jai maataa ki'.  So, is nationalism and worship of goddess same? 

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/love-india-but-only-one-god-in-islam-deobands-fatwa-against-bharat-mata-ki-jai/1/632467.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Tricolor flag came after the saffron flag - this statement was made by the RSS general secretary Joshi, one needs to be clear while making a statement and get all facts right ! And frankly it could be a fact but has no relevance now since after independence India has the tri color flag ! funnily enough why is the opposition and its supporters so shocked by this, are they so very patriotic  ? they say Vande Mataram will not be accepted by minorities, Bharat mata ki Jai has already attracted a Fatwa,,,but when someone from RSS speaks about the color of the flag that was in existence before independence it become even more controversial, talk about double standards and intolerance of Congress party , opposition and some communal citizens of this country !!!!

The fatwas isued against national slogans are deplorable as they are indicative of a mind set which is not integrative. Similarly the flag remark is needless as it tries to segregate a whole movement that produces it. Why should the intellectuals create such needless issues of discussion which are divisive in nature shows they lack capabilities of higher thinking. The saving grace is that a large numbr of person's from both communities laugh these off and care two hoots about such issues. Yes some are deeply affected, so be it.

I agree some member(s) on this forum are deeply affected by anything Saffron and they have to make much of it ... They make it a point to bring it into every discussion needlessly like it has been done here..

Gk Ajmani@. I have been reading your comments with great interest. What emerges is the Hinduism has many ills, that cannot be denied. You also say that Hindus should be secular. What is secularism? I will remind you that even the USA and UK constitution are based on Christian principles and yet they are secular. ONE law is followed in the land and Muslims accept it. But here you keep saying that Hindus should be secular. I haven't read a sentence about Muslims being secular. Why should the Sharia be followed here ? It's not followed anywhere else( except Muslim nations) and also Turkey(99%Muslim). Probably you would be happy to give 15% reservation to the minority in the army.That is your concept of secularism. This will seriously affect the fighting capability of the sword arm of the .nation> You may not be aware, but in tens of cases, the minority has compromised on battlefield. I won't disclose anything.

I wonder how highly intellectual Hindus get brainwashed. I AM secular and I work many weeks in a Muslim country and have friends who are from minority, but even they don't echo what you keep writing. I really wonder whether you believe in all that you write. I agree Manusmriti should be consigned to flames, but you have no word to write on Sharia. Probably if we follow what you write the constitution should be forgotten. You seem unaware that the rousing cry of " Bharat Mata ki Jai" used by the army as a rally slogan is having a deep schism  as minority troops ( thankfully small in number) are perverse to it.

Another thing I have observed is your deep hatred for RSS, but I do not read any comment about Muslim league, Jammat, and IM. You talk of caste. I am against it and want to destroy it. But are you aware of the deep schism in the Muslim world? between Shia , Sunni, and Ahmediyas? Unlike Hindus, THOUSANDS are killed every month by these sects who attack each other. Please comment on it. 

You are a moderator and you must have read all my articles, here and other sites. You can see I am a nationalist and nothing will make me deviate from my thought. If the USA with a constitution based on Christian principles can be secular, why not India as a Hindu nation be secular? Earlier you were comparing RSS with Fascism. I don't think you have studied what fascism is. I think I have written enough as a friendly discussion> I won't comment more on this topic as it will lead nowhere.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.