Narendra Modi had my support and I attended his first campaign speech at Rewari in Haryana to ex-servicemen, over 100,000 attended. Yet I find after two years of rule Modi and the BJP is are " celebrating" . This is not the time for celebrations but hard work as on major issues Modi has not moved an inch.

a) Kashmir, the situation has worsened with daily attacks and our soldiers are martyred. No progress not even an inch on article370, integration of Kashmir, settlement of Pandits and growing  Pak influence.

b) The promise of bringing back, Black money,hollow and giving 15 L to all Indians in bank accts sheer stupidity 

c) Despite more than 2 years not a single case or charge sheet filed. Not even an FIR against anybody of Gandhi family or any Congress leader on corruption. All talk and smoke .

d) Samjhauta express case was proved a 'foisted case". He should have withdrawn the charges but NIA has filed a charge sheet against Lt Col Purohit and others. What crass behavior. i am told the charges are filed to show that he is secular. He is dangerously pandering to vote banks.

e)When in opposition he talked big on making the CBI independent like FBI. He forgot all about it after coming to power.

f) Ram Temple?  no headway.

g) Gave reservation to higher castes. likely to give more reservation is the grapevine in Delhi to try and win the election.  nation and constitution be damned

f) Following policies of Congress on economics like when Petrol prices went down excise duty was hiked, but when petrol prices went up, excise duty remained. 

g) No real progress on the ground. Farmers suicide continue and wasting time on cow slaughter and similar things.

h) failure on the policy front, with China  ringing India and Modi buckling to Chinese pressure as he refuses  visa to Chinese dissidents, while China  opposes India on 6 major points/  forums.

I am still a supporter of Modi, but celebrations are not required. He is basking in his own sun and that is bad for the nation.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are certainly facts in all the points you mentioned here. While the entire Nation is celebrating, "Two years Modi Government", I feel it is also the Time for introspection. It is here, I would like to bring the example of Lion . It, while on its hunt looks back every now and then to assess, to what extent it has covered and to what extent still to cover. This is highly essential at this juncture. Celebrations invariably lead to complacency.

Yes he's not a karma Yogi. A karma Yogi thinks and breathes about the others welfare. If Modi really wants to rise up to the expectations of the people, he should act.

Thank you said by: MG Singh
rambabu wrote:

There are certainly facts in all the points you mentioned here. While the entire Nation is celebrating, "Two years Modi Government", I feel it is also the Time for introspection. It is here, I would like to bring the example of Lion . It, while on its hunt looks back every now and then to assess, to what extent it has covered and to what extent still to cover. This is highly essential at this juncture. Celebrations invariably lead to complacency.

Yes he's not a karma Yogi. A karma Yogi thinks and breathes about the others welfare. If Modi really wants to rise up to the expectations of the people, he should act.

i like your approach pragmatic and correct. You are doing a service, in case Modi can open his eyes.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

i like your approach pragmatic and correct. You are doing a service, in case Modi can open his eyes.

What else I can do, except expressing my anguish and despair. You know I too am a Modi supporter. But that doesn't mean that I simply remain as an Idolator.. On the other side, Modi should prove that he rises to the expectations of the Nation and the people  who gave the power to rule this country.

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Thank you said by: suni51
anil wrote:

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

The question of comparing Modi Government with Congress's erstwhile regime will not arise. Everybody knows the extent of damage caused by Congress during it's regime. What I want to say is , whatever happened, happened. No use in moaning on the past. Now the urgent need is to take this country to the highest levels of Development in all spheres.

I also think that 2 years of Modi's regime is not a small period. Undoubtedly, Modi had several achievements to his credit. But the Country needs more. Keeping this in view, Modi has to speed up his efforts to keep the Nation stable, strong and one of the Developed Nations in the world in this remaining regime of his tenure.

@ Rambabu, that was a great comment and the fact is we both support Modi and want him to succeed. He must act.

Thank you said by: rambabu, suni51
MG Singh wrote:

@ Rambabu, that was a great comment and the fact is we both support Modi and want him to succeed. He must act.

True. Not only we two, there are several members in this Forum as well as in the Nation. It's only a well wisher and a true supporter of Modi takes the liberty of criticizing Modi.  Their intention is very clear. These supporters do not want to see Modi  failing in any way. The intention of a true critique with a good intention always intends to put one in the right path of the person, who might have committed mistakes unknowingly.

So if mistakes are done  they are done unknowingly thereby meaning that if others do it they do it knowingly. Carry on  @MGSingh Modi is listening to you.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

You are accepting that congress is failed party, it means India was ruled by a failed party for than 50 years. We must be gave some time to Modi. It is not practical that we hope that Modi meet all his promise that he made with public.

We must be wait for some time. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.