The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes yes eagerly waiting for Monday and planning to Jio connection too. Lets wait and see how things go. 

Till then another link :)

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/heres-how-reliance-jio-launch-may-help-you-cut-your-phone-bills/articleshow/53959176.cms

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I don't know about other service providers but about Airtel I can say that it's not only costly, it has network problem too. Let's hope JIO brings in a revolution in this sector.

I too find too many problems with Airtel especially while browsing. Now with JIO hopefully we will have high speed connectivity and no interruptions. The price too is very attractive..

Yes, you are right. I too face some problem while browsing. I had faced some difficulty while I recharged my Airtel connection. The money got debited from my account but message said: recharge was unsuccessful. To get back that money I faced much trouble. Followed up regularly but they delayed the process of paying back the money. At last when I warned them that I would complain to the consumer forum then they returned the money immediately. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I don't know about other service providers but about Airtel I can say that it's not only costly, it has network problem too. Let's hope JIO brings in a revolution in this sector.

I too find too many problems with Airtel especially while browsing. Now with JIO hopefully we will have high speed connectivity and no interruptions. The price too is very attractive..

Yes, you are right. I too face some problem while browsing. I had faced some difficulty while I recharged my Airtel connection. The money got debited from my account but message said: recharge was unsuccessful. To get back that money I faced much trouble. Followed up regularly but they delayed the process of paying back the money. At last when I warned them that I would complain to the consumer forum then they returned the money immediately. 

Warnings and threats work wonders. :D

rambabu wrote:

Yes, Nirma an Ambani product and a detergent, after its arrival in to the Market, all such products felll flat unable to stand before  Nirma's quality..So, the Ambani's Jio too can repeat the act ultimately reigning the Telecom Market.

When Nirma launched their detergent powder, Surf of Hindustan leaver had monopoly, it was master. It is right that Nirma was much cheaper than Surf but as for quality, surf is better.

The Reliance Jio is giving unprecedented offer temporarily. No doubt there is free voice call. But this is what I get on BSNL broadband as well. I pay at fixed rate for internet services and call on landline are almost free. This is a case of  practice of selling  Dal free with Roti. Some clever custonmer asked for free dal only saying he did not want roti.  Similarly, Jio customer may ask for free voice call only saying that they do not need data/ internet.  I fear that the company will withdraw the concession when they have enough customers. This is just a trick to grab market share. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The Reliance Jio is giving unprecedented offer temporarily. No doubt there is free voice call. But this is what I get on BSNL broadband as well. I pay at fixed rate for internet services and call on landline are almost free. This is a case of  practice of selling  Dal free with Roti. Some clever custonmer asked for free dal only saying he did not want roti.  Similarly, Jio customer may ask for free voice call only saying that they do not need data/ internet.  I fear that the company will withdraw the concession when they have enough customers. This is just a trick to grab market share. 

Yes very true. This is more to gain a market share. But then it's good as long as it lasts. Even if we dont switch to jio the existing connections are also likely to become cheaper.

Another point here is the network coverage ... Most people hv not preferred reliance connections in the past because of their limited network coverage... It needs to be seen how they overcome that with jio.

yeah, the public craze of Jio is very much spread all over the country but on the other hand other telecom services has to face a great loss due to Jio cheap coast which they are providing. And I think they might be thinking how to overcome from it as fast as they can, as we know that the world are changing so fast that they have to do everything fast. We can take the example of Samsung over Nokia.

sdfafa

Divya wrote:

Yes very true. This is more to gain a market share. But then it's good as long as it lasts. Even if we dont switch to jio the existing connections are also likely to become cheaper.

Another point here is the network coverage ... Most people hv not preferred reliance connections in the past because of their limited network coverage... It needs to be seen how they overcome that with jio.

If you wish to avail cheap or free voice calls, you must also subscribe to internet service or data package. This is a bad and unfair practice. This is injustice to those who wish to avail only voice call service. In all fairness, call rate should be same whether you use internet or not.  Think of someone who does not or does not wish to use smart touch android phone. He will have to buy an android phone and also pay for data in order to get free voice call service. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Divya wrote:

If you wish to avail cheap or free voice calls, you must also subscribe to internet service or data package. This is a bad and unfair practice. This is injustice to those who wish to avail only voice call service. In all fairness, call rate should be same whether you use internet or not.  Think of someone who does not or does not wish to use smart touch android phone. He will have to buy an android phone and also pay for data in order to get free voice call service.

Today Reliance Jio will be made available to the public. In the meantime ,here is an interesting article that many things related to Jio are clarified.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/jio-opens-mobile-number-portability-urges-incumbent-telcos-to-fulfil-regulatory-obligations/1/755904.html

Divya wrote:

I am sure there would be many changes yet to come once JIO becomes a reality and if people are not happy with certain features 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.