Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rahul routs Congress in Karnataka. A month before he started campaign, there was no chance of BJP in Karnataka. His campaign favored BJP. People have rejected his divisive politics. Indian is rising above issues like Lingayata community and voting change. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I think Rahul Gandhi is going down the hill ever since he became president of congress party. Congress party will have to look for a different leader or the members will see elsewhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think Rahul Gandhi is going down the hill ever since he became president of congress party. Congress party will have to look for a different leader or the members will see elsewhere.

The Congress will never do that because they know that without a Gandhi to rule them they become rudderless. So either way there is not much hope because the days of their glory are over with our population having seen through the manipulative dynasty rule 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The Congress will never do that because they know that without a Gandhi to rule them they become rudderless. So either way there is not much hope because the days of their glory are over with our population having seen through the manipulative dynasty rule 

yes congress had bitter experience of it. They Tried sita Ram Kesri, president of congress. Indeed Rahul have not ideology, he depends of others.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.