Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Most of the survey and online work websites are a scam. But you can try upwork , freelancer, fiverr etc

Sorry but that's not totally right. I work on different survey sites and earn 10_25 thousand every month depending upon time available to me. Odesk is now up work for a few years.

10-25 k is very impressive. But I tried a few survey sites like global test market but most of them tell that you are not eligible for the survey after you have almost completed survey. And o desk etc has tasks which are very technical in nature. Since I am not a programmer or developer, the technical tasks seem to be a bit difficult. What l learnt hard way is that earning online is not very easy now as it used to be before.

Sorry it is not right for global test market, I got two payment from it and waiting for 3rd. eligibility is problem in survey work. Survey provider are spending money so they wants right candidates. Join clixsence, here survey is available 24/7 subject to eligibility. Some PTC sites also providing survey work. I am using these sites for long time. These are legit and paying sites.

In case of Global test market maybe the problem is the location from where I am taking survey or maybe my profession. In starting of survey they always ask in which city you live and your profession etc.

I don't know where are you living, I am living in small city of Rajasthan. I am 57 years old and almost retired, but I getting regular survey from global test market. Complete your survey profile carefully than wait for some time, you will get 2 or more survey every week. Be patience

Arjun sai@. today I got payment of 10$ in my bank account from global test market and also completed survey of Rs 200/-

I am on few of survey sites but I have not reached the minimum threshold on any of them. I have reached Rs 100 voucher on one but I want to cash out at higher amount. Little by little it is being accumulated. I am not investing my time more on them. I do them when I get a mail. I am fine whenever I reach the mark and cash out. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am on few of survey sites but I have not reached the minimum threshold on any of them. I have reached Rs 100 voucher on one but I want to cash out at higher amount. Little by little it is being accumulated. I am not investing my time more on them. I do them when I get a mail. I am fine whenever I reach the mark and cash out. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Some sites does not sent mail every time. We must log in and check sites for survey. GTM mostly sent mail. GTM and clixsense are site where minimum payout is 10$. Yesterday I earned 0.42$ on clixsense and 0.32 $ on 31 Aug. for minimum payout you have to wait for some time.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Some sites does not sent mail every time. We must log in and check sites for survey. GTM mostly sent mail. GTM and clixsense are site where minimum payout is 10$. Yesterday I earned 0.42$ on clixsense and 0.32 $ on 31 Aug. for minimum payout you have to wait for some time.

I have not been to Clixsense since a long time. I don't remember doing any surveys for them. Now that Anil mentioned here, I realize that I have not received any email from them. Maybe I should go and check the site. I am not on GTM.

anil wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Most of the survey and online work websites are a scam. But you can try upwork , freelancer, fiverr etc

Sorry but that's not totally right. I work on different survey sites and earn 10_25 thousand every month depending upon time available to me. Odesk is now up work for a few years.

10-25 k is very impressive. But I tried a few survey sites like global test market but most of them tell that you are not eligible for the survey after you have almost completed survey. And o desk etc has tasks which are very technical in nature. Since I am not a programmer or developer, the technical tasks seem to be a bit difficult. What l learnt hard way is that earning online is not very easy now as it used to be before.

Sorry it is not right for global test market, I got two payment from it and waiting for 3rd. eligibility is problem in survey work. Survey provider are spending money so they wants right candidates. Join clixsence, here survey is available 24/7 subject to eligibility. Some PTC sites also providing survey work. I am using these sites for long time. These are legit and paying sites.

In case of Global test market maybe the problem is the location from where I am taking survey or maybe my profession. In starting of survey they always ask in which city you live and your profession etc.

I don't know where are you living, I am living in small city of Rajasthan. I am 57 years old and almost retired, but I getting regular survey from global test market. Complete your survey profile carefully than wait for some time, you will get 2 or more survey every week. Be patience

Arjun sai@. today I got payment of 10$ in my bank account from global test market and also completed survey of Rs 200/-

Thanks for letting me know. That is very impressive. I will surely tryout Global test market.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have not been to Clixsense since a long time. I don't remember doing any surveys for them. Now that Anil mentioned here, I realize that I have not received any email from them. Maybe I should go and check the site. I am not on GTM.

Check every day clixsence and also join GTM. I am assured you will earn and get payment in your bank account. Here is proof of payment from GTM

W08251815894USDanilgupta1961@gmail.com|573d65a3-0a56-45cd-b121-aeae1eee49bd quote

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 51L31310FU4890118 31 August 2018

Payment received $ 10.00 USD

I think after reading the thread fully I should also try global test marketing. 

If you are searching to earn through online sites then I must say you will have to work very hard and have to be cautious from the fake sites. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

If you are searching to earn through online sites then I must say you will have to work very hard and have to be cautious from the fake sites. 

Status of online earning sites are not certain. One site which is paying may be scam site. EK, My lot, bux PTC these are example of sites which paying earlier but know these are not paying sites or paying bit amount, so it is very tough job to reach at minimum payout.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Status of online earning sites are not certain. One site which is paying may be scam site. EK, My lot, bux PTC these are example of sites which paying earlier but know these are not paying sites or paying bit amount, so it is very tough job to reach at minimum payout.

You are mistaken mylot have started paying again but the things have changed there. I am on mylot you may check my profile there as sjvg1976. I have received two payments after they started paying again. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.