Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I cannot bear it and comes out of house with a stic if it does not stop in few minutes. :laugh:

Ha ha ha...
You are afraid of them..that's why you take safety with a stick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I cannot bear it and comes out of house with a stic if it does not stop in few minutes. :laugh:

Ha ha ha...
You are afraid of them..that's why you take safety with a stick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes i am affraid of a barking dog they are doubious and one never knows they jump at you and bite you. :laugh:
I hate continuous horn sound. It makes me headache. :)

Vinu
When someone scraches the utensils,that sound is annoying to me. I don't like that sound.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hmm...sound that irritates me is snore...

My mum snores in a slow sound which sounds like a background sound from scary movie and my father snores in a loud sound like as if someone is hitting the door.

I agree they are old but their snores doesnt make me sleep.

Moreover when my fiance talks to me all through the night, he dozes of snoring....(esp when he is very tired)....grrr

I hate the sound of snores!!!!
sleeping6_2012-05-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Hmm...sound that irritates me is snore...

My mum snores in a slow sound which sounds like a background sound from scary movie and my father snores in a loud sound like as if someone is hitting the door.

I agree they are old but their snores doesnt make me sleep.

Moreover when my fiance talks to me all through the night, he dozes of snoring....(esp when he is very tired)....grrr

I hate the sound of snores!!!!

In future, what will you do, if he snores like this? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7108]}

Meera sandhu
Even the sound of plate when you rub on the earth I cannot hear that sound.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even the sound of plate when you rub on the earth I cannot hear that sound.

If you can't tolerate even such things, will you be able to live in this sound polluted earth :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes I hate this earth as this is polluted I am praying god to take me early from this polluted land.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I hate this earth as this is polluted I am praying god to take me early from this polluted land.

So, you want to leave this world because it's polluted... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What a comedy? Comedy of the year :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.