Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very high Speaker volume also irritate me a lot. :(

Me too...particularly Nesamony Past passengers while we are just sitted just near to driver.
I think you know it well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I hate bus and scooter horn sound. It is really horrible to hear. Some times even my ears won't work due these kinds of sounds

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I hate bus and scooter horn sound. It is really horrible to hear. Some times even my ears won't work due these kinds of sounds

yes, i hate horn sound. Whenever i drive my bike, if anyone start using horn continuously i just stop my bike and let them give way. I cant tolerate that horn sound continuously.. :( :silly: :woohoo:

Vinu
I even does not like the milk cooker sound. which will be more irritating

I know most of the people don't like sound of running train but i like that sound. :laugh:
This is really strange to know that you like the sound of running train but even me too does not like that sound

This is really strange to know that you like the sound of running train but even me too does not like that sound

Have you heard the whistle sound of train?. :blink: I like it very much. :)
a barking sound of big dog, when a dog meets with an accidant, crying with pain both will give irritation much
a barking sound of big dog, when a dog meets with an accidant, crying with pain both will give irritation much

Even i don't like that sound. :evil:

Mouning sound dog i don't like and it is believed to be unlucky. :blink:
I too hate the barking dog sound,it really irritates.I hate a lot.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.