Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Due to sound pollution we will get health hazards as I written article on this also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Due to sound pollution we will get health hazards as I written article on this also.

Yes, sound pollution can lead to many health problems...but what to do, our population is increasing.....hence disorderliness too

Meera sandhu
Sound of crying child disturbs me most.I can't stand by a crying child for longer. :laugh:
Sound of crying child disturbs me most.I can't stand by a crying child for longer. :laugh:

I think, you used up with your kids when they were young :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I think, you used up with your kids when they were young :woohoo:

Not now also i used to go in another room when any of my child used to cry when they were small but now they don't cry. :laugh:
Nails scratching on glass or black Board
baby crying
and the most most most hated sound are those background sounds of emotional Serials
baby crying
and the most most most hated sound are those background sounds of emotional Serials

Anything scratching......is of course an irritating sound :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
baby crying

What about continous mouning/barking of a dog?.It is very irrrititaing for most of the people. :laugh:
baby crying

What about continous mouning/barking of a dog?.It is very irrrititaing for most of the people. :laugh:

Of course.....if it not stop within a minute or two :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
baby crying

Of course.....if it not stop within a minute or two :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

I cannot bear it and comes out of house with a stic if it does not stop in few minutes. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.